latest mcguffin in culture war crusade = Plastic Straws.

Yea, run to the "playing obtuse" card when presented something that goes against your extreme statement of, "Little is being done."

If this is how you have discussions we can just dead it.

So the millions raised in DC is supposed to thoroughly refute my initial statement????

You have to do better than that.

It's not that hard to understand that its a major issue and the harm being done to the environment greatly outweighs the effort to counter it. Hence me saying "very little is being done". You're gonna have to get over the fact that you don't like how I worded it.

We can dead it here if you're gonna keep up with that nonsense.

Let's back up for a second
"Little is being done" was your claim

What makes you say little is being done?

What evidence do you have that supports that claim and how are you measuring the efforts put into ocean conservation? (Let alone conservation of the entire earth but we can stay on just the oceans).

OK just completely ignore that I was clearly picking a side.

Screw the environment, help the disabled.

You don't have to be on board with that.

Hope everyone in your family is able bodied and unaffected by things that hurt the disabled community.

I'm done.
This will be my last response.

You are creating a battle in your head.

Nobody is saying they are against helping the disabled.

If you got THAT from ANYTHING anyone in this thread has said, I am not sure what else to say.

Hope you have a good day

This will be my last response.

You are creating a battle in your head.

Nobody is saying they are against helping the disabled.

If you got THAT from ANYTHING anyone in this thread has said, I am not sure what else to say.

Hope you have a good day

Just say you didn't read anyones comments and you came here to fight over semantics.

Your M.O. is to stir the pot. And I get that, I'm here for it. I engage.

But this is silly.

Just say you didn't read anyones comments and you came here to fight over semantics.

Your M.O. is to stir the pot. And I get that, I'm here for it. I engage.

But this is silly.
Boy, you are really trying hard with the deflections.

I read everything.

Nobody is saying they are against the disabled. But you are riding THAT horse and anyone that isn't saying those EXACT words are against the disabled.

Again, you are creating a battle in your own head my man.

But run to the, "You just like to argue" card to attempt to strengthen/validate your point.

You have to try harder man

They can wear those batting helmets that usually have beer cans but instead just put whatever drink they want. Problem solved.
59A8D5D4-EFA0-4374-BCCF-0AA97AB8688F.jpeg

Just use pasta noodles.

If you suggest drinking from a pasta noodle or a beer helmet, you're against them and this is a joke to you. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Boy, you are really trying hard with the deflections.

I read everything.

Nobody is saying they are against the disabled. But you are riding THAT horse and anyone that isn't saying those EXACT words are against the disabled.

Again, you are creating a battle in your own head my man.

But run to the, "You just like to argue" card to attempt to strengthen/validate your point.

You have to try harder man

Dude--- I've seen how you roll.

Your argument is always "Don't play this card" "Don't play that card".

No argument in opposition to your own is acceptable to you. I get it. It's the ultimate deflection.

We're not making any progress here.

Dude--- I've seen how you roll.

Your argument is always "Don't play this card" "Don't play that card".

No argument in opposition to your own is acceptable to you. I get it. It's the ultimate deflection.

We're not making any progress here.
We COULD have made plenty of progress in the DISCUSSION if you didn't attack my character and stayed on topic.

But since I focused on you making EXTREME and IGNORANT statements of, "Little is done, so continue to do little" you flipped it on ME.

So yea, YOU went off topic here.

Nah, let's just make light of the struggle disabled people face every day.
:lol: just ignore those people dude.

I'm done forreal this time.

Sorry for wasting your time with actual discussion vs. you resorting to personal attacks when someone calls out your nonsensical statements

I want the plastic gone. So that means I am against the disabled!

We COULD have made plenty of progress in the DISCUSSION if you didn't attack my character and stayed on topic.

But since I focused on you making EXTREME and IGNORANT statements of, "Little is done, so continue to do little" you flipped it on ME.

So yea, YOU went off topic here.

I was commenting on your posting style. Not your character. You do this every single time.

105,000 Gallons of Crude oil spilled.

The efforts to clean up, and prevent this from happening again fall under the category of "very little" being done. The article even states that it's a matter of when the next time this will happen, not if.

Very little is being done to prevent future oil spills other than periodic checking of pipelines. Maybe DC can funnel some of those millions out this way to completely solve the problem.

I think what you don't understand DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is that this problem is much bigger than raising some money and banning some straws.

So like I said. Very little is being done.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/20/us/california-oil-spill/index.html

Don't think that's Nomad...dude posted some good stuff in the Wizards thread over in S&T.

Back
Top Bottom