Latest Pickups

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Play2much, what area r u in and are you willing to pay for shipping? I found some nice Rivvs with low mileage on cardomain.com also. I used to have a '97 earlier in the millenium in a green that slightly flipped to blue in the sun. This is by far one of my favorite cars of all time.  

yo hit me with those links

Nice pick up, do you though. Did someone special give you those earings or you bought them for yourself?

copped a pack of condoms earlier today used two still have one left anyone wants its?? $2 Shipped pm me for pay pal info

Originally Posted by 35KD

damn, son is using this camera:

sony-ericsson-t610-combo.jpg

back from like 2003
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dope pickups man. If you enjoy it despite what anybody else says, then you good.

My latest "pickup" is a cool @%% girl that I think is gonna be down with me for a while. This girl is seriously lookin like my holy grail and them chemistry is easily a 9/10 and steady rising.

/simp mode

i'm not a sheep like some of these clowns. people post
pimp.gif
's all day in other threads but follow other people in this thread. enjoy what you have

Thanks SS....I didn't know that post existed, ya see I'm late as hell anyway 

you been here since 07 and dint know they had a pickup thread? i find that very hard to believe especially since u got pickup in your post title

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Nice pick up, do you though. Did someone special give you those earings or you bought them for yourself?

Thanks fam..I just got them for myself. It feels like all my earnings go toward bills etc..so instead of going to ASG that weekend I just decided to spoil me

ATL, thanks...ya know I ain't sweating these maggots...I pity anyone trying that hard to get a laugh from others. Good luck with your new lady!

Bluedeniro, I don't know where to cop fake %%%@, but there maybe a Haelzberg Diamonds in your area..clean yourself up a bit before you go in.

Fedexciter, I work 50+ hr/week, got 4month old twins and am in pursuit of my MBA...that being said, I don't have all the time in the world to go back 10 pages in every forum.

Dude you ain't but one year younger than me and you on here acting like some of these children on here. C'mon son! You for real trying to start an internet beef? How bout you just find somewhere else to post rather than devoting your attention to my %*%+. I DIDN'T GO TO DALLAS, CHANGED MY MIND

and did you mean I don't get all of whatever you do? I'm happy for you man. I thank God your whip is ridiculous. You should "really don't and never post" at all if this is what you're about.

"Run it"? You sound like one of them cheerleading movies from the 90s. Have a goodnight friend!

I honestly was being sarcastic and BS'ing .
laugh.gif
I just like to $%+ with people. I don't even have a car
laugh.gif

I really don't like jewelry so I really don't have an opinion. But Is that a cufflink or earrings?

the exterior on the whip look decent.

HigherGround, those are earrings..I haven't stepped it up to diamond cufflinks yet. Thanks for the compliment on the car.

Dmoney, do your thang man! I'm sarcastic as hell myself, just get tired of seeing the same lines over and over.

Exactly BOSTON!

I've seen that line about spending on a newer car about 10 times already. Obviously I could go buy whatever '10 model I want (within reason). The point is to be without a car note and get what I really want as a daily driver.

Back
Top Bottom