Latest Pickups

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Dope pickups man. If you enjoy it despite what anybody else says, then you good.

My latest "pickup" is a cool @%% girl that I think is gonna be down with me for a while. This girl is seriously lookin like my holy grail and them chemistry is easily a 9/10 and steady rising.

/simp mode
pics seeko... pics..

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

i bought 30 t-shirts this weekend and only spent $100 on them

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

NT is soo ruthless.
as I said in another post, most of NT is so lame. Don't give them chumps credit!

STOP. You wanted our comments/opinions and we gave them to you. This weak @@@ @%# wasn't thread worthy. First off V-Day was two weeks ago. Second, them pics are crappy. Third....Them earrings are weak as hell and the car. If we liked the @%# you posted you would get great comments, awesome gifs ,followed by
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your @%# sucks so you get the generic "Cool story Bro" and other BS that you deserve. Take the "L" and them earrings back and by a new camera , cuz they damn sure ain't worth the price of a used 14th hand whip.
Dude
eek.gif
, that's so not positive.
laugh.gif

BASED

The posts in here are prime examples of why I rarely post on NT now

Anyways
smokin.gif
pick ups I always wanted a black Buick Rivv I'll get around to buying one one day

My latest pick up a Macbook Pro I'm sure NT doesn't need a pic and besides that my daughter on 2/3/2010

QueenCitySneaker, thanks alot. One of the first Rivvs that I had interest in was black with the tan interior. My neighbor has one also in pretty good shape.

Congrats on the birth of your lil girl! My lil girls will be 4 months on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom