Latino/hispanic discussion thread Vol Saludos.

Haha nah, I don’t drink soda. Plus I think Inca is traditionally a Peruvian soda. I grew up on Kolashampan. :pimp:

I washed it down with this:
B9A9F188-EEEF-417C-9287-57C9B15EE6A5.jpeg

Ahh I see. I think I got my sodas mixed up, haha. I let my dad pick out the sodas when we stop by this Guatemalan restaurant/bakery.

It’s funny you don’t drink sodas when I don’t drink any alcohol, even wine. My dad was an alcoholic so I vowed to stay away from it since I was a kid. Definitely have to quit sodas though, they’re just not good for you.

Been really diggin the "Trap Corridos" wave.
T3r Elemento, El de la Guitarra, Arsenal Efectivo

Black culture thread - actual discussions.

Asian culture thread - actual discussions.

Latino culture thread -
beli.png

Black culture thread - actual discussions.

Asian culture thread - actual discussions.

Latino culture thread -
beli.png

What kind of discussions :nerd:
How do you guys feel about having to assimilate to another countries culture?
I came across a friends resume. His name is Jose, but on his resume he had his name under Joe.
He said he would get no calls prior. After that, he got more offers.

acclimation >> assimilation.

keep your culture and add to it, dont forego one for another... that's why certain NY Puerto Ricans can't speak Spanish.

What kind of discussions :nerd:
I came across a friends resume. His name is Jose, but on his resume he had his name under Joe.
He said he would get no calls prior. After that, he got more offers.
Depends.

I’ve always gone by Robert even though my name is Roberto because it’s just easier for people to say and most non-Spanish speakers pronounce it close to rubber toe. I’d rather avoid the cringe.

Interesting about the resume thing, though. I thought it’d be a plus to use his government name since it might seem like he’s bilingual and that’s considered a plus to employers. Especially here in CA (I’m assuming he lives here).

Last edited:
Yo what's popping uptown. Trying to bring my El Salvadorian baby mom's out there since the kids is away for the month of July...

we like to party 8)

speaking of which, who here can dance salsa?
:lol: I know but the spam of music at this point is just some weird form of narcissism.

I’ve actually been looking into taking classes. I want to learn salsa & bachata on a master level. Ladies, Latinas especially, love to dance. And I want to expand my repertoire of yamb impressing skills for when I travel abroad especially. More likely to run into salsa dancing joints than these little ratchets twerking on you out of country. :lol:

My kids understand Spanish but can't really speak. Their abuela only talks to them in Spanish... Our baby sitter of two years only spoke to them in Spanish. Their mom didn't want to teach them Spanish growing up in fear that they may not learn English. Yeah she mad dumb for that. But it's whatever.

As long as they can understand it, I guess they can learn to speak it.

I’ve actually been looking into taking classes. I want to learn salsa & bachata on a master level. Ladies, Latinas especially, love to dance. And I want to expand my repertoire of yamb impressing skills for when I travel abroad especially. More likely to run into salsa dancing joints than these little ratchets twerking on you out of country.

ur on da right track, plus latina girls age out of twerking on you, and wanna dance salsa/Bachata/merengue...once you good you can basically rub all on em anyways under da guise of good dancing, and they let it happen cuz they're impressed, and no one judging em cuz its "just dancing" 8)

you in a NYC latin club uptown..its 3am, DJ played all da ratchet Spanish trap & reggaeton for da night...u see a big booty mami across da room...you trying to catch a feel...

wait till this drops...

take a shot of brugal, pull up, gently tug her arm, 99% of da time its a go..

have fun gripping booty meat for at least 5 minutes :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom