Latino/hispanic discussion thread Vol Saludos.

you in a NYC latin club uptown..its 3am, DJ played all da ratchet Spanish trap & reggaeton for da night...u see a big booty mami across da room...you trying to catch a feel...

wait till this drops...

take a shot of brugal, pull up, gently tug her arm, 99% of da time its a go..

have fun gripping booty meat for at least 5 minutes :pimp:

THIS!
Pretty much wrapped up my DR vacation lol
Got to do this first night i was there.

ur on da right track, plus latina girls age out of twerking on you, and wanna dance salsa/Bachata/merengue...once you good you can basically rub all on em anyways under da guise of good dancing, and they let it happen cuz they're impressed, and no one judging em cuz its "just dancing" 8)
Do you know how to dance salsa/ bachata?

Found some quenepas in Bushwick...

AFE25528-63DB-44D0-BF0C-AD190ECCA6CE.jpeg

The genus Melicoccus was first described by Patrick Browne, an Irish physician and botanist, in 1756. This description was based on M. bijugatus trees which were cultivated in Puerto Rico.

Found some quenepas in Bushwick...

AFE25528-63DB-44D0-BF0C-AD190ECCA6CE.jpeg

The genus Melicoccus was first described by Patrick Browne, an Irish physician and botanist, in 1756. This description was based on M. bijugatus trees which were cultivated in Puerto Rico.
Wow. Just took me back to my childhood with these. One of those things that if you didn’t grow up with it would be completely foreign. I don’t think I’d ever try to get someone to try quenepas for the first time.

Haven’t seen these joints in years.

I grew up in a Latino neighborhood , I noticed the dudes were usually wear their emotions on their sleeve

Back
Top Bottom