Latino/hispanic discussion thread Vol Saludos.

I live near Reading, PA, a city whose population is just under 90,000 and yet we get all of the big name Latin acts to come perform here at the local 7,000 seat arena.

My first attempt at making a pupusa solely by myself ever earlier today. Hence the burnt cheese marks oozing out. :lol:

It’s actually a pretty hard thing to make as it takes practice to be able to distribute the ingredients properly without them popping out the masa.

The salsa is a tomato based one that I did not make. Stole that from my mom.

70A78B44-E742-48CD-954A-53AEF19DAC38.jpeg
FAEB8A34-EE71-4730-82E3-B56383FC1B0F.jpeg

Don't sleep on the other new cats. This joint is out of this world! Call me crazy, but the beat can literally be incorporated in a sci-fi/anime movie:emoji_ear::emoji_rocket:

Imagine a Remix w/ Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Maluma & Speedy:emoji_fire:

Any of my So Cal paisas been here :nerd:

What the mamis like out there :nerd:

I hear Downey is where the Latinos from Los move to once they get a little plata :nerd:

Last edited:
Damn hypocrites, dudes look down on Latino Men, but be slobbering over our Women.Thanks to a Latino Man & Latina Woman who made them. I hope those racists aint eating at fast food restaurants that are inspired by Hispanic Cuisine like Taco Bell, Chipotle, etc. Racists think we're inferior, then they shouldn't date Latina women, eat our food, etc.

Last edited:
Ricardo 'Richie In The House' Villanueva creator of 'In The House Magazine' the 1st official Reggaeton mag :emoji_pray:

56E8F1B9-C95F-4267-BDE9-B16025E3A46F.jpeg

Speaking of old *** magazines. I used to cop Urban Latino magazine back in the day. I also knew someone who used to write for the magazine and one of the cofounders of the mag used to work at the Colombian bakery in Flushing, Queens. That was back when the bakery was about a third the size that it is now. I actually got to sit in on an interview. He interviewed D-Dot (The Mad Rapper) at Columbia Records. D-Dot is half Puerto Rican. This was in 1999, the year that “How To Rob” came out.

Remember years ago going to the last show DLG did together at S.O.B. on Varick. Everybody was somebody in there that night. You grab a girl and start dancing and Tito Nieves or Jerry Rivera bumping into you on the floor. Groups still play in the small joints like in the 90's?

Always had someone at the Copa. Saw Los Adolescentes there, but you'd see plenty of groups in hole in the wall clubs. Caught Fulanito in some tiny join in NJ, Grupo Mania, El Gran Combo, Manikkomio, Los Toros, etc some others that would play a spot.

Miss being able to do that. Only in the city.

you can still catch small shows like that live...Salsa con Fuego in da Bronx (formerly Jimmy's Bronx Cafe) has a stage that accommodates bands.

Back
Top Bottom