Latino's and Hispanic's.....read this

Hispanics are pretty ignant towards other races themselves sometimes brah.

Now, I'm not saying this to justify them calling you names and using stereotypes to ignite you, since you've obviously become the laughing stock.... or the clown working with them.

You should have let it be known from day one that you didn't roll with any of that nonsense.

Now they're going to think you're playing, but you gotta let it be known you don't play that bro.

To the dude up there that went to mexico and was asked if he wanted weed and stuff, you gotta remember bro, unless you're from the southern parts of mexico (some at that) you won't have any contact what so ever with a black man. If you went to a toursty area then it's different, but to other cities around mexico, nah. Perhaps it was what they saw in music videos? I honestly don't know...

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

don't worry, by 2025 latinos will be a "minority-majority" in America. Meaning there will be more latinos than white people. Can't wait
pimp.gif

soy blanco pero quiero ser latino. entonces, fui a panama para 3 meses este verano y voy a buenos aires esta primavera para 20 semanas. deseo vivir en sudamerica y quiero irme este pais!!!!

latinas>mujeres blancas

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you may be the majority minority but you still won't have any power

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hit them back with it, playing it like you don't care won't make them stop. Once you hit them back with it they will stop or not do it as much. I noticed that people who get me with the racist jokes first are the

first ones to get mad and want to fight you after you get them back. Once this African American fellow that my friend knew kept telling me about how I'm illegal, to get out the country and kept calling me a

%+$%*@@, so I just told him that his great great grandparents came planking on slave ship to America, he got so hurt and kept telling me i was f***** messed up. If your going to come at someone with racist

jokes you better not be the first one to get mad or get emotional.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i can relate

people always see me and say "yo Enrique Iglesias!"

or "Mario Lopez, whats up man?" "Antonio Banderas, how you living?"

people
30t6p3b.gif
but then again, look @ what you're surrounded by...

i find my trolling less funny when i know you're reading it
frown.gif
laugh.gif
 I'll make sure to steer cleer of your posts... myyyyy b. 

Based on some of the responses, seems like the best way to counter racism/bigotry, is with more racism/bigotry
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom