Law & Order: SVU Appreciation ...Doink Doink

They went wild with the racism to start this episode.
Who leaves the door open when going back in the crib after someone just vandalized it. Man, close that **** lol
giphy (1).gif

Whole ep just got me wondering where Ice-T is right now :nerd:

But i see what they're doing trying to push these new detectives on us and how they work together.

Pretty ridiculous bonkers writing where for a few EPA Velasco is giving a gang member rapist drugs in prison and retelling actual murder stories to still actively doing the job, was just a witness to the murder and its investigating it on his own.

Whole ep just got me wondering where Ice-T is right now :nerd:

But i see what they're doing trying to push these new detectives on us and how they work together.

Pretty ridiculous bonkers writing where for a few EPA Velasco is giving a gang member rapist drugs in prison and retelling actual murder stories to still actively doing the job, was just a witness to the murder and its investigating it on his own.

That was a lot bruh :lol: Is there a personal reason why Ice-T isn’t there? I don’t mind the new age SVU detectives. The dynamic is quite interesting and they seem move differently than Ice-T/Rollins era detectives so that sport of the episodes is refreshing. Churlish is on point and Muncy is lowkey:pimp: too

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @ this Stabler grinder profile on OC.
They used that selfie he posted on social media that went viral.

Looks like OC is going to the new story each episode format like all the other Wolf shows too.

PO

:rofl:@ this fake *** Bowery King from John Wick controlling the underground in OC.

Olivia with the "You will see how heartless i can be, if this conversation ever comes back to haunt me." on SVU tonight. :pimp:

PO

Thursday’s lineup was cool. Ole girl was ruthless as hell for letting her mans just die like that. He was a scumbag though so I actually hope it doesn’t come back to bite her.

It does like OC is going towards stand-alone episodes now too or 2-3 max based on that Chinatown plot. This week’s had some intrigue.

Call me a horrible person but I rock with the OG L&O because you really never know if you’re going to get a happy ending or not. This week’s wasn’t the worst but it also wasn’t the best. Keeps things interesting.

How you telling this ***** to breathe when he got shot in the throat :lol:

Damn this ***** committed hari kiri.

It’s stupid dude is even talking so clearly. He got shot in the throat!

Man, this ***** McGrath getting on my nerves this week :lol:

They really killed off ol boy on OC. Even did the old 'I'm retiring in 2 days' trope (he wasn't retiring, but you know what I mean), should've seen that coming.

Must've missed something with Jett since that whole "I love you" thing came outta nowhere lol.

Last edited:
They really killed off ol boy on OC. Even did the old 'I'm retiring in 2 days' trope (he wasn't retiring, but you know what I mean), should've seen that coming.

Must've missed something with Jett since that whole "I love you" thing came outta nowhere lol.

I think it came from a brother/sister type vibe feeling.
Since his arrival, he's always tried to get Jet to open up, teach her things and look out 4 her :frown:
Wasn't expecting that death or Muncy from SVU leaving.:smh:

PO

Idk why but I really hate the show after Stabler originally left. His new show isn’t too bad and I haven’t been watching the new episodes at all.

wouldnt be shocked if OC is donzo -

the dark web murder/rape for hire storyline was pretty good -

Back
Top Bottom