Law & Order: SVU Appreciation ...Doink Doink

That boy Donnelly said **** what you talking about, I ain't going down like this. :rofl:

PO

I wonder why she’s leaving and I’m guessing they’ll either kill Rollins or she’ll transfer due to a messy breakup with Carisi

I’m watching and enjoying this but I feel like I missed some key vital exposition about this huge crossover.

Went from sex trafficking and murder to bombing a building :lol:

I know they gotta have a crime big enough to justify this but they sure did go above and beyond with this plot.

I’m watching and enjoying this but I feel like I missed some key vital exposition about this huge crossover.

Went from sex trafficking and murder to bombing a building :lol:

I know they gotta have a crime big enough to justify this but they sure did go above and beyond

Didn't know this was back on today.

Guess I'll catch the reruns somewhere lol.

I got a deal for peacock for $2 a month....not bad just started this week

for those interested in the 3 part cross over premier - part one is organized crime, part 2 svu, part 3 OG L&O

i never been a OG L&O watcher......stabler & benson forever!

That oc opening had me questioning if it was the right show or not. :lol:

Michael Westin making stabler question his morality. :lol:

I know it wasn't but those 3 episodes almost seemed like a response to the Jon Oliver take on L&O and **** Wolf.

It wasn't written all that great and the ending was basically an unhappy ending with all that compromising/making deals/etc. It reflected real life more than usual.

For those who don't know:

This new villain on OC giving off some serious WASPy vibes. So douchey

Looks like this actor though

Tom-Lipinski.jpg

He’s no Wheatley or even Dennis Leary. Maybe the father steps in later as the main antagonist.

Back
Top Bottom