LC AJ1 OW UNC 10US

I just got this. But I'm not sure authentic.
Thank you for advance
1.JPG
2.JPG
4.JPG
7.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
15.JPG
38.JPG
40.JPG
DSCF5921.JPG

These are 100% fake.
The wings logo are small. Stitching is off. The color of the suede looks a bit too dark. Zip tie color is off. The texture on the heel looks wrong. The Jumpman on the shoe tress looks really bad. If you look closely at the suede you will see little faint lines on the suede, these are pen marks that are used by fake factories to produce the sneakers, but they are sometimes left behind because of the lack of heat to get rid of them completely.

These are 100% fake.
The wings logo are small. Stitching is off. The color of the suede looks a bit too dark. Zip tie color is off. The texture on the heel looks wrong. The Jumpman on the shoe tress looks really bad. If you look closely at the suede you will see little faint lines on the suede, these are pen marks that are used by fake factories to produce the sneakers, but they are sometimes left behind because of the lack of heat to get rid of them completely.
So any pen marks on shoe means there fake ? I have a mark under my Nike sign

So any pen marks on shoe means there fake ? I have a mark under my Nike sign
From what I have seen yes, if it follows the lines of the shoe. I have seen many authentic pairs and I haven not seen one of them with pen marks on them. I have seen fakes with this issue and it is a known issue in the replica community, NOT ALL fakes have it. They are usually seen on the suede, but I have also seen it in the mesh.

Here are some of the pen marks on the shoe from this thread, I highlighted some of them near the swoosh and circled the ones on the stitching.
3506CAC6-7D4C-4C40-89DC-3983B2289721.jpeg

Here is better fake that has pen marks as well:
D26EE4A4-878E-45FB-A4BA-26F4F318CB73.jpeg

You can find the original photos to this pair in this thread:
https://niketalk.com/threads/legit-check-jordan-1-unc-off-white.680742/

These are 100% fake.
Are these fake

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg