LC bordo 7s and price!!!

Deadstock average price is around 340

Used Average price is around 220+

Got these for the super low a little bit ago and never put them up here for a LC. I'm pretty sure they are authentic but just need some second opinions. Thank you!!!

I would say they never made fakes of these

But now I'm skeptical of all listings on these

Because They have started producing the fakes of these and they are looking Pretty close to the 2011 version

How long ago did you purchase these?

And from where?

Can you snap a pic of the inside tag?

I copped them off ebay about a year ago. Dude got two pairs on release day and kept a pair for a little bit then decided to sell them Cuz he needed room in his closet and never wore them and I haven't worn them yet either so they're still DS j seen these goig for 450-500

And fakes price tag on the box is always stuck too the box and authentics are always like a flap

And fakes price tag on the box is always stuck too the box and authentics are always like a flap
A year ago then they are legit

Fakes do come with Metal Lace tips. Even low quality fakes come with the metal lace tips

And back in the day The Price tag did stick

But I can ASSURE YOU 100% Fakes come with the tags that flap

It's a whole new era with fakes,

It's not that easy to tell anymore

No offense but if you're still using if the price tag flaps to determine if a shoe is legit

You need to do a little more research because that means nothing now

It's easy to switch boxes

This is a replica thunder 14 with metal lace tips

Despite the title of the video the link in the description will take you to a site that sells fakes

Last edited:
So you think 230 was a good deal? Dude needed space in his closet and he said he needed quick money too so he needed to get them off

230 was the average going price last year for a Slightly used pair

Back
Top Bottom