LC Bulls over Broadway 10s

Won a raffle through finishline I know they're legit but I always like to legit check my shoes. You never know

Not at all these are sold out everywhere ppl must of got them mixed up with the kst of libertys. Every site is sold out and every store is sold out. I've seen these going for over 300

Not at all these are sold out everywhere ppl must of got them mixed up with the kst of libertys. Every site is sold out and every store is sold out. I've seen these going for over 300

They may be sold out in your neck of the woods, does not mean it is sold out for the rest of the country. No one us are not mixing these up with the liberties. In addition, there are stores that have late shipments due to the holiday. They are not worth $300 as of right now. Very few people would probably buy at that price. I'm not knocking this shoe especially I doubled on this release for retail.

Last edited:
you haven't seen people buying them for that much tho, you can ask for the world but don't mean you'll get what you want

Why you on my fourm? Being tough over a keyboard doesn't get you anywhere you don't know me brah. This the last thing I'm sayin to anyone that got somethin smart too say. I'm not in high school anymore don't got time to be arguing take that to someone else's fourm

Your right I don't know you, but when u come on here and start asking stupid questions, these are the kind of answers you will get

that's true, i don't see how anyone can do a legit check on a pair bought through retail store with receipt... really ? 

Back
Top Bottom