LC! Need help on this pair of Jordan 5 "Shanghai"

I'm thinking of purchasing this pair of air jordan 5 s"shanghai" for $600 I need help from the expert if this pair is 100% legit thanks.

how much you paid for it?

get side netting photo too , and front pic of toe box

I personally think they may be ok man but im not 1000%.. Toe boxs and insoles and stuff look good to me.. However I have heard rumors of a better Shen fake so who knows.The netting looks a little to transparent in the 6th pic but not in the others..(maybe the lighting) The netting should be milkyish not clear. If you get them make sure you can return them if your not satisfied. If seller dosent do returns I wouldnt drop $600 feel me.. The pics are not tagged so who knows if you will even get this exact pair in the pics... Also If you get them when they come in and if you have 100% legit retail AJ 5s compare the netting and shoe in general. Netting should be the same thickness and so on.. I believe the fakes use a thicker netting.

Hope that helped.

Get better shot of netting. I got sold some fakes and they looked just like those. Check out super max perfect on YouTube and tell me what you think.

This pair looks legit . The stitching is on point and the material doesnt look off like other fakes. im pretty sure theyre legit. get pictures of tag inside the shoe and type in the 9 digit number on google and only pictures of yur shoes should come up

Back
Top Bottom