LC on 2 Pairs of Space Jams

I have 2 pairs of space jams & I need a Legit Check on them. They are basically the same except have diffrent shoe trees.

Here is the 1st pair

These are the 2nd Pair

First pair looks real, carbon fiber pic would give definitive proof...second pair is real.

OP can we get a shot of the production date on both SJ.
Like prozac4312 said these might be early release or whatever other people call it.

Thanks for the link. Yeah I thought they were pretty icy for being released 3 years ago. Crazy thing is I got these space jams from 2 diffrent sellers.

The reason why I ask for the tag is because of these:
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2011/08/19/discussion-are-they-legit-if-nike-doesnt-approve/

Also like prozac4312 mention these are mighty icy for something that been release 3years ago.
I know that if I took a look at my DS pair it would be yellowing around the pods on.
Thank you for the article. These "ghost" space jams are being produced AFTER the original release and since the secondary market prices for these are so high, they are able to make them at this quality (carbon fiber and etc) and profit. That is why these "unauthorized" pairs or high quality fakes exist.

Well I'm glad the pairs the OP had didn't fall into the "unauthorized" pairs.
It wouldn't surprise me if it happen with the other XIs release as well.

THE FUNNY THING IS PEOPLE WANNA HATE & SAY THIS & THAT THAT THEY ARE "FAKE" "UNAUTHORIZED" BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IF FOOTLOCKER EMAILED BLASTED OUT A RESTOCK ALL YALL ***** WOULD BE ON THE FIRST THING SMOKIN CAMPIN OUT FOR EM. BOTTOM LINE THESE EARLY RELEASE SITES ARE GETTING THE SHOES FROM THE SAME FACTORY AS FOOT LOCKER, FINISH LINE, EASTBAY, ETC. THE THING IS THESE HIGH POWERED RETAIL STORES ARE GETTING THE "PICK OF THE LITTER" SO YEAH YOU MIGHT GET A PAIR WITH MINOR FLAWS THAT YOU REALLY CANT TELL UNLESS YOU SUPER OVER INSPECT THEM.

THEY ARE SHOES. MADE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE ONES AT PAYLESS. GET MADE FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY. ITS THE UGLY TRUTH YOU PEOPLE BETTER WAKE UP. IF ITS A GOOD DEAL AND THEY DONT HAVE FLAWS YOUVE GOT YOURSELF AN AUTHENTIC SHOE.

THE FUNNY THING IS PEOPLE WANNA HATE & SAY THIS & THAT THAT THEY ARE "FAKE" "UNAUTHORIZED" BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IF FOOTLOCKER EMAILED BLASTED OUT A RESTOCK ALL YALL ***** WOULD BE ON THE FIRST THING SMOKIN CAMPIN OUT FOR EM. BOTTOM LINE THESE EARLY RELEASE SITES ARE GETTING THE SHOES FROM THE SAME FACTORY AS FOOT LOCKER, FINISH LINE, EASTBAY, ETC. THE THING IS THESE HIGH POWERED RETAIL STORES ARE GETTING THE "PICK OF THE LITTER" SO YEAH YOU MIGHT GET A PAIR WITH MINOR FLAWS THAT YOU REALLY CANT TELL UNLESS YOU SUPER OVER INSPECT THEM.

THEY ARE SHOES. MADE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE ONES AT PAYLESS. GET MADE FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY. ITS THE UGLY TRUTH YOU PEOPLE BETTER WAKE UP. IF ITS A GOOD DEAL AND THEY DONT HAVE FLAWS YOUVE GOT YOURSELF AN AUTHENTIC SHOE.

authentic but they are the unauthorized pairs. they are still authentic kicks. i bought a couple, and all major details are exactly the same. except for the yellowing of soles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom