LC on fire red 4s and price check

Now you got me thinkin man why in the world would the production dates be 5 months apart. I wanna know if anyone else has Jordan's like that. It's driving me nuts and nothin comes up when I search it have you found any reasoning? joejs82 joejs82

Sorry its taken so long to reply..I still think they look ok man..The 5 month production thing does seem a little fishy, but it could be possible i assume..Im not sure on the actual production #s on this release, but if it was super GR maybe it took that long to finish them all?? The shoes themselves are on point.. I dont see any issues here..Wait for another on or two of course...

Also just a friendly reminder..Please remember to rep the fellas helping you out on your threads..

I've Always been trying to figure that out how do you do it I'm a little new. Because I have to problem reping anyone that helps me

I've Always been trying to figure that out how do you do it I'm a little new. Because I have to problem reping anyone that helps me
hahah..I got ya fam...Its the little green thumbs up on whoever's comment/comments you feel is helpful or informative to you..I have repped your recent comment..Notice the little rep point you now have..I think you only get like 10 a day though..Take care out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom