LC on Jordan 4 Toro

i also got an invalid editor error posting this on mobile. using an iphone 5s. what did i do wrong?

The shoes look legit. The tongues are not choppy at all, the shapes of the shoes look good, and the stitching is on point. As for the invalid editor error, I think that is just a random error for the most part. I've received it once on my phone but ever since that one time, I've never seen the error again.

The shoes look legit. The tongues are not choppy at all, the shapes of the shoes look good, and the stitching is on point. As for the invalid editor error, I think that is just a random error for the most part. I've received it once on my phone but ever since that one time, I've never seen the error again.

thanks! repped you as well. anyone else?

I can't see anything that stands out either. Try to get a lower price. DS for $250 is fair. NDS should be $210-230

+1 on the legit vote.

Toro prices have been all over the place. Just couple months back they were roaming around 300, but ive been seeing vnds for ~250.

You can certainly try to haggle, but i think 250 is about fair for vnds with no creasing at all.

Back
Top Bottom