LC on some CONCORDS help me out

Ok this Dude offered me theses concords on Craigslist I was thinking about trying to restore them but I want to see if you guys think they legit or not lmk no nike talk thanks
vqm7ut.jpg

2e4w76a.jpg

t7zmg7.jpg

2vjdjfd.jpg

2817qf9.jpg

2wn733o.jpg

Last edited:
Homie those are DMP 11s and from the condition id say under 100 for sure. They look to be authentic see if he has the pair of DMP 6s that came with the pack give you a little insight if he tell the truth of course about the authenticy. The fakes used to have JORDAN spelled out on the eyelets I believe.

How do people beat a pair of DMP 11s to that extent ill never understand

The condition of those makes me want to fight the seller everyday for 4 hours for an entire year

Ight well I got him down to $40 is that a good price for them. He said there legit and dosnt have the dmp 6s

For $40, why would you even consider passing? These are not as beat up as everyone is making them out to be...they're a little dirty, but the yellowing is minimal, there doesn't appear to be any heel drag, and there is little to no sagging on the heel.

I guarantee these would bring $150+ on eBay as is if you threw some laces in them.

All in all they're not that beat but looks like dude wore them while working the drive thru window at Mickey D's with all that grime on the mesh

But 40 bucks no question bout it box no box steal of a deal. Where can you find those bold
Laces the XI comes with though?

def legit unless im blind

i dont buy used kicks but i def would have copped those for $40. restore them a little :x

im mirin

the pics are bad but they for $40 its a no brainer if you have time to restore the properly.

Well there was an early fake run then that I saw. Seen like 2 or 3 young bucks from around my way with the fake ones sloppy shape and all with jordan on the eyelets. so I was kind of referencing the fake DMP 11s that I've personally seen.

im confused, why are you guys talking about fakes and posting links?...

im confused, why are you guys talking about fakes and posting links?...
They tried saying that if there are letters on the shoes then they are fake.

I told them that is not true!

Then they tried saying most fake DMPs have the letters

So i showed them its hard to find fakes with the letters anymore.

I just picked up the Concords n I got him down to $30 I think it was a pretty good buy. I got them home and did a deep clean on them and they look pretty good just need some white laces for them
2wocad2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom