LC/PC Air Jordan 1 Banned Breds OG

The midsoles and the quality of the leather look to be a little too good to be 30 years old. Pairs i see from 85 are chipping in DS condition

Def retros... Not OG 85' for sure.. IDK but i thought the inside tag looked different back then? I may be wrong.. Try to cross reference your inside tag with 94' retros online if you can to double check..

Does the box exist?

This shoe DS with box can bring up to $1200 + or - a hundred or so..

In this condition and without a box i would guess* $400-$500 or so may be a fair starting price. I wouldnt take less that $350 IMO.. Get a few more opinions though i could be way off..

Last edited:
Well they aren't banned 1's for starters...
My friend these are indeed Banned 1s.. Just the 94' retro... Not the marketed Banned 1s from a few years ago. This CW was banned on NBA courts in 1985-86 bc it didnt match the dress code...AJ(NIKE) had to pay a fine of 5K a game for him playing in them and NIKE ran a genius ad campaign stating they were so good they were illegal. Im thinking you should take a stroll down AJ1 history lane my friend.

Last edited:
Timmy Thanks for the info. I picked these up off of CL yesterday for 200 bucks, dude had a closet full of shoes like 30+ Air Jordans hope to pick up more from the guy. I hate to sell them but I need some cash off to ebay thanks again guys. 

I was getting a little scared all the 1984 black and reds I could find picks of had white on the back of the tongue. I was starting to think they were fake. But 1994 makes since. I should of googled the style code on the shoe. 

I was getting a little scared all the 1984 black and reds I could find picks of had white on the back of the tongue. I was starting to think they were fake. But 1994 makes since. I should of googled the style code on the shoe. 

The manufacture date is on the size tag homie.

For some reason there is no date on it. just a style code. I will try and take a picture
naa he means the date is the code i think.. On older kicks the date was hidden in a number like yours should say 941101 or something right? That means 01/11/1994 or 11/01/1994 feel me?

Last edited:
here is a pic of the other tag i spoke of.. Im not sure which one is correct though..(seller claims they are 100% authentic 94' retro B/R)... Maybe a few others can shed some light on the 94's If they have them on hand.. good luck if they are legit i think you did pretty good on that deal.

Last edited:
Ahhh.. i think one is an overseas release! Yours would be the US release.. I think your good but get a few more opinions.

I do not know what to tell you man. I think we came up with one tag is overseas and one tag in Us I found plenty examples of both tags searching ebay so I do not know what to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom