LC/PC spacejam retros

Discussion in 'Archive: Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks' started by tizoni, Dec 16, 2009.

1. tizoni

tizoni

are these real? the patent leather cut has me stumped. how much are these things worth paying for?

2. aphexacid

aphexacid

Legit Jams.

What has you stumped? there is nothing wrong with them at all, aside from them not exactly being in pristine condition. a little TLC can have those babiessmokin!

3. tizoni

tizoni

im thinking of just getting these instead of the 09s, what do you think? whats the most you would pay for these?[​IMG]

4. sneakerfan93

sneakerfan93

Legit. The most I'd pay for is 175. but these>'09 retros

5. aphexacid

aphexacid

Thats an excellent idea! Since theres so much hype for the new bootleg ones, you MIGHT be able to get these for cheaper than usual. Clean them up, take somepatent leather cleaner to the PL and they'll look great. I dont know if i really recommend sea glow, i know a lot of guys are into that. I dont like itpersonally. it does something weird to the rubber. and its not like it wont yellow again. the stuff is expensive to buy, and VERY time consuming.

I dont like any type of restorations, just clean shoes. yellow outsoles, yellowing midsoles etc. i like them just the way they are!

6. jordanhead21

jordanhead21

These are legit, finally some real space jams! Buy these OP they aren't in too bad of shape. Hell they still look ten times better than the new ones

7. thefreshestwhiteboy301

thefreshestwhiteboy301

legit and around 200 with the box and you can sea glow them to make them even better