Leaders1354 EVERYTHING 50% off 1-1-07 *UPDATE*

OMG. I'm getting kinda nervous. Ty what time you think I should be there? BTW this the dude that work at Filene's Basement, what's good?

lol @ my mans panicking..shouldnt be that bad considering everyone will be drunk or passed out on the 1st
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
we got at least 3 jobs!
Team Bio
Englewood... Chicago's southside

cheaaaa....
4gdjdi0.jpg
DonJuan5133- AIM. Tyjuan19@yahoo.com- Email

Najee, this is Glenn. I sold you the UNDFTD Forces. Mind picking some stuff up for me?
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them​

Due to family stuff I missed the sale!!!! How was it does anyone have some input on what they copped and how many people came through??

Man!!!! I'm sick I missed it!!!!! I wanted adventure pack am1's and the purple stabbs!!!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

Nah I'm a 12...that makes me feel much better then!!!!
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

three00ZeeX so u were the dude constantly walking back and forth asking for 13's, the store manager nicknamed u 13-14, lol. i copped for myself taxi cab sbs green, dc caviers, jordunk 2's, ten deep hoodie the one with the fight fight fight all over, lemaur and dauley tee with andre agassi, the all over greedy genius tee, and the ten deep tee with the gun on it, and a dc hat, and a pair of black levis. for a grand total of $325. i picked up a 10 deep letterman but the fit was tripped out, long sleeves and short bottom. i slept on that green camo lrg jacket because i need something that i can layer instead of a winter coat. donjuan is there a chance you can slang that to me for that 50% off, doesnt hurt to ask.
check out my ebay auctions seller name is qom01 good stuff 10.5-12

^^^man that's dope son!!!! I did kinda want them cabs too!!!!how much were they and ty are there any 12's left in those ??
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

Man, packed in there, haha luckily we got there early, me and my friend were out by 12:30 or so. Thanks a lot Ty and Leaders!
GOONIES.

Go Leaders.
THese guys had a line outside to get in. I wish i would have gottnen there earlier. But i Still got a hundreds shirt and a Triple 5 shirt and a belt buckle for my sister. I was cool.
Xbox360 gamertag: Sweapea63

http://www.myspace.com/circo63

Yahoo messenger: circo63

Back
Top Bottom