LeBreezy's new Miami crib (pics)...

Millennium Force is the greatest coaster I've ever ridden......

But still not worth living up there if you can choose from ANYWHERE in the country, haha. There are real nice places up by the lake though, that is true

Looks like one of those mansions that belongs to a villain drug dealer from Miami Vice.

But honestly, all these athlete mansions is like a miss universe contest: Pick up a random one from the lot and I'll be very happy with it.

Looks like one of those mansions that belongs to a villain drug dealer from Miami Vice.

But honestly, all these athlete mansions is like a miss universe contest: Pick up a random one from the lot and I'll be very happy with it.

Packers playoffs has about as much to do with this thread as the Bungles 9 game losing streak. #justsayin
You brought Ohio, leave Ohio out of your keystrokes, player.

laugh.gif
Dude, relax. Did I say "OHIO TAKES ANUTHER L OMG LOLZ"?? Nah, I said Miami > Cleveland.  I'm not trolling with Ohio/Cleveland sucks jokes.

You need to take a chill lozenge on this one.

Packers playoffs has about as much to do with this thread as the Bungles 9 game losing streak. #justsayin

laugh.gif
Dude, relax. Did I say "OHIO TAKES ANUTHER L OMG LOLZ"?? Nah, I said Miami > Cleveland.  I'm not trolling with Ohio/Cleveland sucks jokes.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

I was joking cheese head,
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Stupid Packer fans.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

I was joking cheese head,
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Stupid Packer fans.

im not mad but it does look kind of boring. all the money he has i think he could have done better. the bay area and dock are beautiful though

im not mad but it does look kind of boring. all the money he has i think he could have done better. the bay area and dock are beautiful though

Can't hate even tho I cant stand dude. House is nice. Clean. That pool is dope and I am sure he will put a nice little dingy off that dock

Can't hate even tho I cant stand dude. House is nice. Clean. That pool is dope and I am sure he will put a nice little dingy off that dock

i think most of you have forgotten that lebron also bought rat riley's crib for 50 mil after the decision. so this isn't even his primary crib down there.

and lmao @ how mad and sensitive people from ohio are in this thread
laugh.gif

i think most of you have forgotten that lebron also bought rat riley's crib for 50 mil after the decision. so this isn't even his primary crib down there.

and lmao @ how mad and sensitive people from ohio are in this thread
laugh.gif

Damn people can't joke without you clowns going in?
Link?

Damn people can't joke without you clowns going in?
Link?

Back
Top Bottom