LeBron 21

IMG_2418.jpeg
IMG_2417.png
IMG_2416.png
IMG_2415.png
IMG_2414.png
EXCLUSIVE: Nike LeBron 21 Releasing Holiday 2023. Shown is a creation from a CAD image and some of the details could change.

Last edited:
Is this real? Interesting shoe, idk if I see LEBRON when I see these but maybe it’s Bronny.

I’d imagine we’ll see mesh/knit variations because there’s no way they stay with this upper as the main upper.

Way better if they keep the solid upper. That was my biggest problem with the 20’s, that mesh upper makes them look like Roshes lol. And all the solid uppers had dumb colors

These look better although they might as well call these LeBron 20 Elites lol.

Thissss kinda feels like bs.

from sbd:

“While no official leaked photos have yet to surface, the Nike LeBron 21 will return in a low-top build as a follow up to the fan-favorite LeBron 20. The upper will be similar as its predecessor, but the midsole will be equipped with new tooling. Other details includes new Swoosh logos and ribbing on the heels.

As of now, four color options have been revealed that includes, “Black/Particle Grey-Wolf Grey-Pink,” “Light Bone/Campfire Orange-Celestine Blue-Pink Rise-Dark Russet,” “Melon Tint/Light Bone-Saturn Gold-Pink Rise,” and “Violet Dust/Melon Tint-Purple Cosmos.”.

—————

So basically the picture is meaningless and some colorways leaked. Glad its another low. Hope it’ll be less constrictive for wide footers.

Holiday 2023 is gonna be a nightmare for my wallet :emoji_cold_sweat:

Nike tries their best to capitalize off of anything while its hot.

The public response to the 20's exceeded their expectations.

So they're not going to change much....

Thissss kinda feels like bs.

from sbd:

“While no official leaked photos have yet to surface, the Nike LeBron 21 will return in a low-top build as a follow up to the fan-favorite LeBron 20. The upper will be similar as its predecessor, but the midsole will be equipped with new tooling. Other details includes new Swoosh logos and ribbing on the heels.

As of now, four color options have been revealed that includes, “Black/Particle Grey-Wolf Grey-Pink,” “Light Bone/Campfire Orange-Celestine Blue-Pink Rise-Dark Russet,” “Melon Tint/Light Bone-Saturn Gold-Pink Rise,” and “Violet Dust/Melon Tint-Purple Cosmos.”.

—————

So basically the picture is meaningless and some colorways leaked. Glad its another low. Hope it’ll be less constrictive for wide footers.

Holiday 2023 is gonna be a nightmare for my wallet :emoji_cold_sweat:
Feels Jayson Tatumish to me like he was about his shoe leaking. And in the end, it was his shoe.

Can't tell if there's a 7th lace hole or just 6 still but I like the two that are close together at the top. Should help with the heel slip the 20s had.

Cause it’s a public forum, one.

Two, because I was once a fan of this line before it became trash.

Every year since the 11 I’ve checked for a revival and it’s the same trash.

Lastly, go somewhere with that tired “we like em” like everyone that posts in a particular thread is a fan of the topic. You’ve been here long enough to know better.

All the gotta do is redo the NXXT Gens with a little more design tweaks. Don’t make this hard

Cause it’s a public forum, one.

Two, because I was once a fan of this line before it became trash.

Every year since the 11 I’ve checked for a revival and it’s the same trash.

Lastly, go somewhere with that tired “we like em” like everyone that posts in a particular thread is a fan of the topic. You’ve been here long enough to know better.

it's the same trash? >D

i dont like lebron or his shoe line but the 20's are NOTHING like its predecessors.. so your argument of "same trash" is just silly

Back
Top Bottom