LEBRON 3 NEW PIC AND THE KOBE 1 PICS!!!!!!!!! AM 360's

kobes shoe sig looking hot :smokin
smokin.gif

i'm digging the kobe 1's. i'll pass on the Lebron 3's.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Lebrons look like space boots. no thanks.

im not feelin the kobes. i need better pic for them to grow on me.

it makes all sense now as to why they resemble the jordan XI a lil bit..... the XI was lebrons favorite jordan...
if anyone is a size 12 i'm looking to unload some laser iv's, cool grey XI's, true blue 3's, olympic VII's, Converse RNS 93, Kobe all star 2k5's, Air Jordan XIV low, and bday lebron 2's. email at mr_younggun@yahoo.com or ezinbox

Kobe's look decent but that color just doesn't seem right. We need to see them in a Laker colorway. The shoe looks pretty solid though. Those Lebron's on the other hand are a big step down from the II's. I don't care if his favorite Jordan's were the XI's, the patent leather and the icey soles were the best part. Not the lacing.

not liking the kobes but those blue/yellow VCs maken me like them more
TEAM TN
State your business via AIM:
State your business via gmail: [/b]

Those Kobes look like they were designed by some twelve year old NT'er. Cheap. Nothing about that shoe stands out at all and to pay 130 for something like that? ridiculous.

The VC's on the other hand in the UNC and Mainland colorways are straight fire. I hope Nike doesn't mess up and @#%$ around with their release dates like the VC IV's UNCs. Both of these colors should be released to the public.
LBJs look promising but the hottest of Nike's 3 sig shoes being released in 2006 are the Nike Shox VC V.
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

Kobe = Wow, I cant really explain how I feel, some real pictures and now some sort of rendering would probably feed me to the right direction.

Lebrons = Looks better.

360's = Still fresh
[/b]​

i like them
i bet alot of people will still buy them regardless of looks
kinda reminds me of the vandals though
still hot shoe :smokin
smokin.gif

the kobes...............look like garbage......
if anyone is a size 12 i'm looking to unload some laser iv's, cool grey XI's, true blue 3's, olympic VII's, Converse RNS 93, Kobe all star 2k5's, Air Jordan XIV low, and bday lebron 2's. email at mr_younggun@yahoo.com or ezinbox

Kobe Is look very very close to Alphaproject's old rendering of his Jordan Nu Retro Is...the one with the Porche in the background. Sleek looking shoe nonetheless.
[/i]
Now located in or around your city

Quote:
Not even the most deluded Kobe fans are making that laughable comparison anymore.
:rofl:
roll.gif

those kobe's are nice though. Can't wait to see the actual shoe. And I like the Bron's, but they are so unimpressive as a sig for a player as hyped as him. Look like they could be a Bron Team shoe.

i see no resemblance to the nu retro 1 rendering except for the colorway...

Those Kobe's in a black colorway are gonna be sick. The Lebron III are nice as well. 06 will be the first year in a long time that I'm actually gonna buy "new shoes" instead of just retros.

Back
Top Bottom