LEBRON 3 NEW PIC AND THE KOBE 1 PICS!!!!!!!!! AM 360's

Wow, Timbo delivering the pics all at once! Many thanks.

I like the white/gold and white/black/red colorways of the LeBron III better. Kobe's look real nice too...both will be copped.
[/b]

VC V's in white/UNC :wow:
eek.gif
Well knowing Nike they'll just scrap it. Or they'll release it as "limited".

those white/carolina Shox VC V are hot!!! :wow:
eek.gif

oh and what happened to the emoticon with the smoking hat guy?
RAPTORS​
Chris Bosh and run by Rafer Alston​
RAPTOR fans...check in at the team's​

I really like the Kobe's, I'm def. thinkin Avar designed the shoe. This in turn prolly means the shoes performance is gonna be rediculous. I also like the Carolina VC's.

Before me there was many; after me there will be none. I am the one.​

^^^ I think the actual shoes should look better than the rendering.

I dislike the swoosh at the heel for the Bron III more and more.......
FOR SALE: NIKE SHOX STUNNERS (BLK-BLK), VC IV (T-DOT), ZOOM DRIVE (WHT-RED)AND MORE, SZ.10 & DS, CONTACT ME !!

Quote:
im hyped about the 360's but they look real pricey.

360's are going to be $160!

Hopefully the opinion police don't come and get me...but, the Kobe is an ehhhhh... :\
ohwell.gif

Though, Nike is EXACTLY on point in creating something simple when you aren't sure about the marketablity of the player...I would have made the same decesion if I had the opportunity...

- LeBron III's are HOT! Loving them...
- VC V is far and away the best VC yet...

BTW...if anyone was like me and didn't like the Melo 5.5 when we saw the 1st picture, I am guessing it was because of the THINK carolina midsole...well, that has been replaced and the midsole will be Black and the Black/Carolina pair...

Seeing them in person helps too

The White/Carolina-Yellow is hot too

The White/Silver is boring...I HATE all white, white/silver (or mostly white shoes)

JM

JM

Thanks for the pix man,

NIKE,please make the UNC and Mainland colorway a GR for all the coming VCs please!

I cant wait for the Vs :D
happy.gif

Regards from Beijing
LY Ji.

You don't understand China and you even do not want to know about this great country ... ... my motherland.

Those Kobe's look like the 2K5's mated with the 20-5-5 LBJ's.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

Lebron's & Kobe's are both FIRE

Kobe 1 needs a Black with White bottoms colorway maybe with a little Grey or Chrome on there to.

Photoshop someone :smile:
smile.gif
?
[/center]

Re: Zoom Kobe I

I can't believe people are judging the shoe from a COMPUTER GENERATED catelog picture/image. We haven't even seen ACTUAL pictures of the shoes yet and people are ready to discount them.

Atleast NIKE is doing something ORIGINAL w/ Kobe Bryant and NOT some Jordan XI RIP-OFF w/ the LeBron 3's.

I have a feeling that once the sample pics of the Kobe I surface...opinions will change. Also the fact that JM doesn't really like them probably mean that the shoes are FIRE! I would be more concerned had he actually said something POSITIVE about the Kobe I. <relief>

^^^ Wow that's a damn good PS there Eboy. I actually like the white/red/grey colorway..........maybe cause im from Chicago :D
happy.gif
. I really cant wait to see what colorways Nike has in stock for us, they've been stepping up their game lately.
"Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home" - John Newton

i love the lebrons, the kobes look simple but nice. im very excited about the air max 360. the vc V look pretty awesome
I am Caesar

Quote:
Atleast NIKE is doing something ORIGINAL w/ Kobe Bryant and NOT some Jordan XI RIP-OFF w/ the LeBron 3's.

please. as soon as i saw the Kobe's, i said 'whoa its the blazers...'
imo the kobes look way more like blazers than lebrons and xi's.

dont like 3's and kobe's joints look so terribly boring, like every other rendering nowadays--c'mon now tap into the classic early 90's kicks for "fresh" ideas.
vc5's r alright + blablabla
all in all,an ok selection. but those wht/red LebronIIIs looked real hot (xxxtra clean), that abot it tho-- not amazed...

kobe go back to adidas! jp :tongue:
tongue.gif

WANT ALSO: 11.5XII-Maize + Anything sz.3.5? I may take a look at em...

Those Kobes look like what would come out if the 2K5 and the CB34 (1993) mated

July 9, 2005 Majerle's Downtown PHX
RSVP NOW VIA MY EZINBOX
DIE GINOBILI DIE RAT BASTARD!![/b]​

Back
Top Bottom