LEBRON 3 NEW PIC AND THE KOBE 1 PICS!!!!!!!!! AM 360's

Lebron 3 :pimp:
pimp.gif
im gonna be disappointed if it doesnt compare to the 2nd one in terms of comfort and performance
love is taking the air less travelled.

cant wait for either of them. i hope the Lebron 3's are as good performance wise as the LBJ 2's. nothing Koibe doe sis wrong :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

not feeling the kobes to much :\
ohwell.gif
thats a dissapointment

but man those bron 3s are fresh :D
happy.gif
i will prolly pick them up
INVERNESS SUNS

The Lebrons look like a boot. Not feelin em so far.

As for the Kobes, I seriously doubt that's what it's gonna look like. It's gonna have to be more elaborate and better built at least for it to sell.
--------------------

Rockin with the best....

I'm def. feelin the kobesand the brons are lookin better each time i see them, but the kobes are nice, if they got some good colorways, like grey, light or navy blue. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Mayonaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips

Whats the release date on those AirMax 360's, those are gonna be an instant classic. Lebron 3 is off the hook, Kobe's probly look better on the court and for the VC5 that makes 3 bad designs in a row.

"the lebrons look like a boot"

yeah, the whol boot thing was brought up in Slam Kicks they said that lebron said he would play in anything, even tims so they like the boot look for some reason.

I think the second Lebrons are better than the IIIs, but the design of the IIIs lends itself to better colorways.

The colorways of the IIs sucked.
Bomb cities, not countries.

LBJ = tight
VC = looks like a Shox BB reg issue shoe
Kobes = can't wait!

F L I N T G R E Y

07-08-05_1329.jpg

07-08-05_1334.jpg

07-08-05_1335.jpg

its about time they made Air Max Sandals
07-08-05_1333.jpg

He's gotten a lot stronger,'' Foyle said. ``I can feel it a lot in the post. I can feel he has something there."

For SALE: Bandaids Sz 10. $95 shipped via FedEx overnight. EzInbox Me.

Im gonna spend BIG this coming november till 2k6 coz im gonna COPPED!!!!! 3 pairs of Bron ,Air Max 360 and that Nike Sandals
eek.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

^^^ there are going to be at least 4 or 5 colorways of the sandals.
He's gotten a lot stronger,'' Foyle said. ``I can feel it a lot in the post. I can feel he has something there."

:pimp:
pimp.gif

In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

When is the release date of that Air Max Sandals ?

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

the sandals are :wow:
eek.gif
any info on the price and the RD, it's already July, they should put these out before the Fall hits.
<-------- dont mess with me, even Snoop says "no."

Spring 06 on the sandals. Just in time for NEXT summer. :b
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom