Lebron 9 Freegums custom pg15 (paintings, customs on every page)

simply amazing
happy.gif

^Thanks bro
I'll try and get some new work in here this weekend. Got a few art projects going on at the moment I'd like to share.

^ Appreciate it fellas!!
I was trying to get some new stuff up here, but I actually screwed them up, so here's a sneak peak at what I'm trying to finish/fix this week.
15zrsjl.jpg

^^^Thanks!

IsTaysTuNiNya- Thanks man, Penny paintings are actually on the way, Penny 1 is almost finished

nocomment6-Thanks bro, you do the same!

I started this one a while ago at a live painting event at Fort Maon, S.F. Just got around to finishing it. Again, I couldn't capture the details with my camera.
Oil/spray paint on panel. 3ft x 4ft
1zfltw7.jpg

Good stuff bro but you need to fix(add) the soles to the III's you just posted up, that perspective should show more of the sole.

^I think ur right. I painted from a photo I took of my pair and in the pic you can barely see the outsole,

but I just looked and it's slightly more prevalent in the photo than in my painting.

Thanks for your thoughts.

^Thanks

I think I'm gonna keep the outsole the way it is on the III painting. After looking at my pic, from that weird angle, that's basically how they look.

The white midsole bulbs out a bit which blocks the view of the outsole... Did that make sense? haha

RL- good going back and fourth with you, thanks again for throwing that offer my way.

Sneaky- I actually have never taken an art class. That's a good and bad thing imo. I'm also a house painter, which I believe has helped me
when it comes to all the different materials out there.  
I throw this out there when I can... LIKE EVERYTHING, YOU WILL IMPROVE WITH PRACTICE, so if you think you don't got skills, you can and will one day if you put 
in the effort.  

Thanks DimSum9

I got some new work to post, I just gotta do a few touch-ups. Thanks again everyone!

I started this one a while ago, but finished it recently. Oil/Acrylic/Spray Paint on Panel 3ft x 3ft.
I wanted to make a painting that we recognize as a shoe, but others may only see a "cool design"
fu3mv8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom