Lebron already won in his mind.

its another debate from a ESPN show.
SAS said something in the means of: Lebron thinks he already won is in his name being everywhere, the money he made, the endorsements and etc.

is that true? is that why every star nowadays wants the BIG market (ala Dwight to BK and etc)? 

also saying that LBJ in his mind doesnt need a championship to be called a winner.

thoughts?

His 6 imaginary rings are more than Kobe's 5 real rings.

So yeah, according to the NTer who said that, Lebron has a very valid point.

Really sick of every Lebron thread. Lebron doesn't have any rings and has a chance to get one. Kobe has 5 ring and will never tie nor pass Jordan. Both
great players, lock this up and move on.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Lebron > Jordan.

Not even kidding.

lulz

roll.gif

those bums on espn are stupid they just need views so they will say whatever they need to for u to tune in and listen.

i remember growing up watching ESPN, and all they showed were highlights from the games played the day before. now, they have shows dedicated to so-called sports analysts who sit around and tell the viewers what players think.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
if i shook my head any faster, i'd give myself whiplash.

well he did already say he wouldnt say the season is a disappointment if they dont win it all this year.

Won as in rich and famous? Of course but if he doesn't win a ring he'll be rich and infamous to the point that's worse than any other hof player that never won a ring.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Y U BRING UP DA MAMBA DOE.

DIS BOUT BRON BABY.

BEST PLAYA IN THA WORLD.

I agree. I'm a proponent of HoF> Rings. There are plenty of bums who have rings, and there are plenty of HoF players who don't have rings. One is much easier to achieve than the other. I would rather be a ringless HoF player than a "Good" player who has 2 rings. Lebrons going to end up being one of the 10 best players of all time in most peoples mind, that trumps rings in my opinion, and his only true judgements will come against players who are of his caliber with rings, which isn't even bad thing cause those will be the surefire legends like Magic, Bird, Jordan, Kobe, and Duncan. Not saying he shouldn't try and win one because he should, but if he didn't, I wouldn't really say his career was truly a failure.

Originally Posted by Antidope

I agree. I'm a proponent of HoF> Rings. There are plenty of bums who have rings, and there are plenty of HoF players who don't have rings. One is much easier to achieve than the other. I would rather be a ringless HoF player than a "Good" player who has 2 rings. Lebrons going to end up being one of the 10 best players of all time in most peoples mind, that trumps rings in my opinion, and his only true judgements will come against players who are of his caliber with rings, which isn't even bad thing cause those will be the surefire legends like Magic, Bird, Jordan, Kobe, and Duncan. Not saying he shouldn't try and win one because he should, but if he didn't, I wouldn't really say his career was truly a failure.

Reminds me of the reason why I developed a dislike of Lebron in the first place:

Read a cover story in DIME Magazine in the summer of '08 where they interviewed Lebron. He was talking about 08.08.08 as an important date - "that would mark the launch of Lebron James as a global brand" and went into plans about the branding of Lebron. Forget the fact that this date was the start of the Beijing Olympics - that event was merely a launchpad for his massive brand and ego. It was the entire attitude that made The Decision such a laughable trainwreck.

So yeah, I could see how he thinks that he's already won in his mind.

Since he still plays consistently as hard as anyone in the league and is perhaps the best conditioned athlete in the league, I'm going to say no.

lowkey shots fired
roll.gif

You know exactly damn well who said it!
laugh.gif
By the way, I don't see dude much anymore, what happened to him?

Back
Top Bottom