Lebron: "Growing up, I hated Cleveland"....vol. wow, he's adding more fuel to the fire lol

LeBron is done
roll.gif

I'm not mad at the heel turn for LeBron, but the thing is I'm not even really sure dude realizes he doing it, ol' simple jack #%* dude

I'm not mad at the heel turn for LeBron, but the thing is I'm not even really sure dude realizes he doing it, ol' simple jack #%* dude

Let me share something with yall real quick before I even get into reading anyone's comments.

His boy Duck and Rich, sometimes pictured with Lebron - are from Cleveland (St Clair to be exact.). Rich is part of LRMR.

Wayyyyyyy before they were rocking NY hats as their casual headtop fashion, they would wear Indians fitteds. Randy would wear Lebrons ROC chain sometimes. Well one night back in 2003, Lebron and his boys were at a club in Cleveland around December during Lebrons first season.

They ran into some DTW dudes. DTW %%%!+% dont +$@% with St. Clair. So when Lebron and his peoples met face to face with some of them DTW dudes, their was some drama. DTW dudes wasn't feeling that these Akron cats were rocking Indians fitteds, but not showing these DTW dudes respect. There was a slight verbal altercation in the club with Duck and Rich and them DTW %%%!+%. Nothing really popped off but that notion that was given from DTW dudes to Lebron and his boys were 'you in my city, you give us respect when you come in here'; it was that lame ol' Cleveland tough man persona.

How do I know? I got fam from DTW. 43rd and Case Ct. Real OG DTW cats was salty that all this went down because Lebron was supposed to be that new thing that Cleveland needed. Some DTW cats even tried reaching out to Lebron and aplogizing by letting him know he was always welcomed, but not everyone felt that way...some of them St. Clair dudes saved Lebrons *@$, believe me.

That was the start of the Cleveland looking down on Akron dudes that involved Lebron. In all honesty, there was never really any hate between Cleveland and Akron people. It all started when Lebron got drafted.

That's partly why Lebron left.

Let me share something with yall real quick before I even get into reading anyone's comments.

His boy Duck and Rich, sometimes pictured with Lebron - are from Cleveland (St Clair to be exact.). Rich is part of LRMR.

Wayyyyyyy before they were rocking NY hats as their casual headtop fashion, they would wear Indians fitteds. Randy would wear Lebrons ROC chain sometimes. Well one night back in 2003, Lebron and his boys were at a club in Cleveland around December during Lebrons first season.

They ran into some DTW dudes. DTW %%%!+% dont +$@% with St. Clair. So when Lebron and his peoples met face to face with some of them DTW dudes, their was some drama. DTW dudes wasn't feeling that these Akron cats were rocking Indians fitteds, but not showing these DTW dudes respect. There was a slight verbal altercation in the club with Duck and Rich and them DTW %%%!+%. Nothing really popped off but that notion that was given from DTW dudes to Lebron and his boys were 'you in my city, you give us respect when you come in here'; it was that lame ol' Cleveland tough man persona.

How do I know? I got fam from DTW. 43rd and Case Ct. Real OG DTW cats was salty that all this went down because Lebron was supposed to be that new thing that Cleveland needed. Some DTW cats even tried reaching out to Lebron and aplogizing by letting him know he was always welcomed, but not everyone felt that way...some of them St. Clair dudes saved Lebrons *@$, believe me.

That was the start of the Cleveland looking down on Akron dudes that involved Lebron. In all honesty, there was never really any hate between Cleveland and Akron people. It all started when Lebron got drafted.

I LOVE this!!!

They're HELLA playing into the "bad guys" image.  Really making NWO happen.  First we have Bron dunking on kids, then Chris Bosh knowing sandwiches out of little girl's hands, then Wade blocking little kid's shots and taunting them, and now we have Bron saying he hated Cleveland before.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is GREAT stuff.

I LOVE this!!!

They're HELLA playing into the "bad guys" image.  Really making NWO happen.  First we have Bron dunking on kids, then Chris Bosh knowing sandwiches out of little girl's hands, then Wade blocking little kid's shots and taunting them, and now we have Bron saying he hated Cleveland before.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is GREAT stuff.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

They ran into some DTW dudes. DTW @%@$%% dont +!%$ with St. Clair. So when Lebron and his peoples met face to face with some of them DTW dudes, their was some drama. DTW dudes wasn't feeling that these Akron cats were rocking Indians fitteds, but not showing these DTW dudes respect. There was a slight verbal altercation in the club with Duck and Rich and them DTW @%@$%%. Nothing really popped off but that notion that was given from DTW dudes to Lebron and his boys were 'you in my city, you give us respect when you come in here'; it was that lame ol' Cleveland tough man persona.

How do I know? I got fam from DTW. 43rd and Case St. Real OG DTW cats was salty that all this went down because Lebron was supposed to be that new thing that Cleveland needed. Some DTW cats even tried reaching out to Lebron and aplogizing by letting him know he was always welcomed, but not everyone felt that way...some of them St. Clair dudes saved Lebrons *#!, believe me.

Really?
laugh.gif

Highly doubt it.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

They ran into some DTW dudes. DTW @%@$%% dont +!%$ with St. Clair. So when Lebron and his peoples met face to face with some of them DTW dudes, their was some drama. DTW dudes wasn't feeling that these Akron cats were rocking Indians fitteds, but not showing these DTW dudes respect. There was a slight verbal altercation in the club with Duck and Rich and them DTW @%@$%%. Nothing really popped off but that notion that was given from DTW dudes to Lebron and his boys were 'you in my city, you give us respect when you come in here'; it was that lame ol' Cleveland tough man persona.

How do I know? I got fam from DTW. 43rd and Case St. Real OG DTW cats was salty that all this went down because Lebron was supposed to be that new thing that Cleveland needed. Some DTW cats even tried reaching out to Lebron and aplogizing by letting him know he was always welcomed, but not everyone felt that way...some of them St. Clair dudes saved Lebrons *#!, believe me.

Really?
laugh.gif

Highly doubt it.

Nah fam, you're not getting the point. He never wanted to rep Cleveland. That's why he didn't want to stay...

There was never any drama between Akron and Cleveland people. It was mainly Lebrons peoples (Duck and Rich -St Clair) and those DTW dudes they ran into. That's where all of this is stemming from.

Back
Top Bottom