Lebron has an agreement with Savannah of 25M for her to keep quiet

IMO, 25 mil isn't much at all. Compared to what it could cost em if anything came out.

Besides this doesn't surprise me at all, given the fact that they're not even married. That alone lets me know they prolly been had some kind of mutual agreement under the table. With her being the mother of his kids & him being an NBA superstar.

IMO, 25 mil isn't much at all. Compared to what it could cost em if anything came out.

Besides this doesn't surprise me at all, given the fact that they're not even married. That alone lets me know they prolly been had some kind of mutual agreement under the table. With her being the mother of his kids & him being an NBA superstar.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Pusha T's snitching going to cost Bron Bron.

Like That Bron Bron???
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
I had that long time ago
Butt naked on the balcony
At the Dolla-no

laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Hey P, let 'em know!

Spoiler [+]
pharrellpusha%2Bcopy.jpg

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Pusha T's snitching going to cost Bron Bron.

Like That Bron Bron???
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
I had that long time ago
Butt naked on the balcony
At the Dolla-no

laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Hey P, let 'em know!

Spoiler [+]
pharrellpusha%2Bcopy.jpg

After a certain amount of years aren't common law relationships considered to be like marriages in court? So wouldn't she be able to take him to court and get way more money if they were to break up in the future? Plus child support too...

After a certain amount of years aren't common law relationships considered to be like marriages in court? So wouldn't she be able to take him to court and get way more money if they were to break up in the future? Plus child support too...

i can just imagine how lebron will act in south FL . this decision was based on his new team and city , i can almost guarantee that

i can just imagine how lebron will act in south FL . this decision was based on his new team and city , i can almost guarantee that

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Depends on the state. Some don't even recognize common law marriages. It also matters how long they were actually together anyway.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Depends on the state. Some don't even recognize common law marriages. It also matters how long they were actually together anyway.

A W in disguise for Bron
pimp.gif
It's a fraction of what it would cost him if he ever tied the knot and decided to divorce

A W in disguise for Bron
pimp.gif
It's a fraction of what it would cost him if he ever tied the knot and decided to divorce

clap.gif

great business move by bron.

get more women in miami.
keep his image clean and become a billionaire athlete.

lol@ bringing jeter....really jeter?

clap.gif

great business move by bron.

get more women in miami.
keep his image clean and become a billionaire athlete.

lol@ bringing jeter....really jeter?

yes Jeter

you know that guy that runs New York? has the worlds toughest media around his finger?

every athlete in a major market should take lessons from Jeter.

yes Jeter

you know that guy that runs New York? has the worlds toughest media around his finger?

every athlete in a major market should take lessons from Jeter.

Smart move by LeBron... It could get really bad if things went south in their relationship. (See Tiger)

Way to plan ahead...

Smart move by LeBron... It could get really bad if things went south in their relationship. (See Tiger)

Way to plan ahead...

what would he learn from Jeter? Jeter is a single man with NO children lol.

She's the mother of his children, I'm sure if it came to that scenario, he'd have no problem giving her that money to ensure that everyone is living comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom