Lebron has an agreement with Savannah of 25M for her to keep quiet

what would he learn from Jeter? Jeter is a single man with NO children lol.

She's the mother of his children, I'm sure if it came to that scenario, he'd have no problem giving her that money to ensure that everyone is living comfortably.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Tiger settled a similar agreement with his wife... His total..............$750 million
He's not worth anywhere near 750 mil. Elin got around 100 mil. Keyword, his wife. She's his baby's mother.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Tiger settled a similar agreement with his wife... His total..............$750 million
He's not worth anywhere near 750 mil. Elin got around 100 mil. Keyword, his wife. She's his baby's mother.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

2sb4w2w.png

Off topic:

But, damn Jamie Foxx used to always keep a fresh line. Check his earlier movies, now this negro got that narrow as line.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

2sb4w2w.png

Off topic:

But, damn Jamie Foxx used to always keep a fresh line. Check his earlier movies, now this negro got that narrow as line.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

clap.gif

great business move by bron.

get more women in miami.
keep his image clean and become a billionaire athlete.

lol@ bringing jeter....really jeter?
laugh.gif

clap.gif

get more women in miami.

laugh.gif

clap.gif

get more women in miami.

laugh.gif

clap.gif

get more women in miami.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

because Jeter is a smart man
pimp.gif
play the field. get your money. get your chips. then settle down

The way Jeter has handled the media in NYC is a thing of beauty

Originally Posted by The Wizard

because Jeter is a smart man
pimp.gif
play the field. get your money. get your chips. then settle down

The way Jeter has handled the media in NYC is a thing of beauty

i agree that jeter is the only athlete that has his fun and pays none! He should hold a all star seminar for incoming pro's of all sports.

True, jeter can't advise him now without kids that the public doesn't know of....i woulda let it ride inside scarlettJ

i agree that jeter is the only athlete that has his fun and pays none! He should hold a all star seminar for incoming pro's of all sports.

True, jeter can't advise him now without kids that the public doesn't know of....i woulda let it ride inside scarlettJ

scarlett-johansson11.jpg

scarlett-johansson11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom