Lebron is a cheapskate...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

this is when you key the car.....

my girl waitressed for Clyde Drexler a couple years ago...he gave her a hundred dollar tip for a couple drinks.

How did she re-pay him?

Another reason to add to my list of why I have so much dislike for "KING" James

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

my girl waitressed for Clyde Drexler a couple years ago...he gave her a hundred dollar tip for a couple drinks.

How did she re-pay him?

smh at LeBron. you want to become the first billionaire athelete and dont even know how to tip right. people making a living off tips.

some celebs roll through my restaurant when theyre in the islands. the best tippers so far are Paul Walker (has a house here), Peyton Manning (every year forthe pro bowl) and Pete Carroll (he vacations here alot). they tip nothing less than 20%.

smh at LeBron. you want to become the first billionaire athelete and dont even know how to tip right. people making a living off tips.

some celebs roll through my restaurant when theyre in the islands. the best tippers so far are Paul Walker (has a house here), Peyton Manning (every year forthe pro bowl) and Pete Carroll (he vacations here alot). they tip nothing less than 20%.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

How did she re-pay him?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

How did she re-pay him?

Wouldnt they include the gratuity in the final bill if he was with a big group of people?

Wouldnt they include the gratuity in the final bill if he was with a big group of people?

man some of you people here act like you are loaded or something. fair enough lebron is damn loaded and should tip a bit more... but some of u guys act like $800 is nothing. Some of you and you're "fine restaurants" ain't thinkin about how there are people in this world that can't even have dogfood...
Post Failure. Did you even read what you wrote? Go back to the lab and try again.

man some of you people here act like you are loaded or something. fair enough lebron is damn loaded and should tip a bit more... but some of u guys act like $800 is nothing. Some of you and you're "fine restaurants" ain't thinkin about how there are people in this world that can't even have dogfood...
Post Failure. Did you even read what you wrote? Go back to the lab and try again.

Back
Top Bottom