LEBRON IV: Users, check in! I need an opinion.

i think its more of a choice of do u want cushioning, or do u want less weight. for me even though the LBJIVs are heavy, i'd still wear it just because of the cushioning. its incredible, i went to try on different shoes, and the cushioning just couldn't match what i got in the LBJIVs.
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

Quote:
do u want cushioning, or do u want less weight
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Yeah the cushioning is amazing. But when I ball in other shoes it seriously feelis like I'm walking on air.
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS
Lofton Sizemore Michaels Gutierrez Nixon Hafner
Shoppach Peralta Cabrera Gomez Blake Garko Martinez Barfield

they're VERY comfortable. however their weight is very noticeable. i'm a 5-9 130 lb guard and i use to ball in my bb4's. when i put these on i was swayed by how comfortable they were. but after a few sessions of basketball, i can definite tell the difference between the bb4's and lebrons. also, the shoes are very wide (to a point where most people can move a 1/2 size down) and feel very clunky. if you're looking for quickness and elevation, i would NOT recommend this shoe.
Forsale: VNDS Black/Red XIX's size 10.5; DS Carolina 13's size 10.5; VNDS Kashima 97's size 10. Get at me with offers.

i'm 5-10 160 lb. i love these shoes alot and they don't effect my speed, but the weight of the shoe is an issue 2 or 3 hours(of hard Bball playing), around this time your will be feeling the effects in your legs. but the weight isn't much different from my other foam shoes, problem is they're clunky. i believe the clunkiness is caused by the lace straps. so you can buy and use HOYLE method to remove the lace covers, but at your size i'd just buy ZK II ST and call it a day.

Here's the way I see it, if you want an everyday shoe or a shoe you will use in AAU tournaments, than get the LeBrons. I wouldn't want to use these shoes if I wanted to be at my most athletic for one game. If you are playing for a long time than these take a while to break in.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Way heavy! Man if they weren't so bulky it wouldn't be that bad. But I took a jumpshot in em and I just felt like I couldn't rise...

Back
Top Bottom