Lebron James is tired

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Bron > Anyone in the NBA, though.

^wow, people still feel this way? your boy has been exposed, give it up. brons a glorified role player

^wow, people still feel this way? your boy has been exposed, give it up. brons a glorified role player

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

At 25, too?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

He's in this for the money and nothing more. He has no heart. 44 minutes too much? Yeah, it's heavy, but when you're team has a weak bench, deal with it.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's receiving less $$$ in MIA than he would've in CLE.

He's in this for the money and nothing more. He has no heart. 44 minutes too much? Yeah, it's heavy, but when you're team has a weak bench, deal with it.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's receiving less $$$ in MIA than he would've in CLE.

Originally Posted by JRodski

What!? First Ryan Hollins is better than Chris Bosh and now LeBron is nothing but a glorified role player? This is getting out of hand, they've only played 9 games together, I swear some people shouldn't be allowed to post in this forum with the downright idiotic +$%* I see posted sometimes.

Originally Posted by JRodski

What!? First Ryan Hollins is better than Chris Bosh and now LeBron is nothing but a glorified role player? This is getting out of hand, they've only played 9 games together, I swear some people shouldn't be allowed to post in this forum with the downright idiotic +$%* I see posted sometimes.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

cnbc broke this down when he made the decision its worth more for him to be in miami from a business standpoint & major market point... u acting like lebron only making nba money...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

cnbc broke this down when he made the decision its worth more for him to be in miami from a business standpoint & major market point... u acting like lebron only making nba money...

Even if he was tired, he shouldn't have came out and said this...bad move

Still the best player in the L though

Even if he was tired, he shouldn't have came out and said this...bad move

Still the best player in the L though

Back
Top Bottom