LeBron James - Nike Ring Commercial

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm sorry but there was nothing "great" about that commercial. By Nike Marketing standards it was downright uninspired.

LOL at it's a great commercial because it shows the hardships Bron went through, it hardly even does that, the two Finals losses and that's it. They could have made it a lot more personal.

The only real redeeming quality was the goldsmith. They were onto something there. His personal experiences watching Bron over the years > anything else about the commercial.

Props to Lebron though. Not a LBJ hater.

Negative nancy

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

I'm sorry but there was nothing "great" about that commercial. By Nike Marketing standards it was downright uninspired.

LOL at it's a great commercial because it shows the hardships Bron went through, it hardly even does that, the two Finals losses and that's it. They could have made it a lot more personal.

The only real redeeming quality was the goldsmith. They were onto something there. His personal experiences watching Bron over the years > anything else about the commercial.

Negative nancy
laugh.gif
I'm not being negative if anything I'm impartial.

Nike has come up with some GREAT commercials over the years thus the standard is very high. That wasn't it.

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

Negative nancy
laugh.gif
I'm not being negative if anything I'm impartial.

Nike has come up with some GREAT commercials over the years thus the standard is very high. That wasn't it.
I feel the same way. I am a LeBron fan but I don't think it was that great. Kinda forgettable in my opinion.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by ninjahood

its a great commercial because it shows that lebron went thru ALOT to finally get that ring b.....

yep, even thought I was rooting against them this entire playoff they deserve it

x2

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

We are witnessing GREATNESS right before our eyes though. Appreciate it.
I do. As far as I know Bron is the greatest physical specimen ever to walk the planet.

Doesn't mean a thing when it comes to the quality of the commercial though.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

We are witnessing GREATNESS right before our eyes though. Appreciate it.
I do. As far as I know Bron is the greatest physical specimen ever to walk the planet.

Doesn't mean a thing when it comes to the quality of the commercial though.

Oh okay I see what you comin from now.

This is the part about Lebron that I don't like. He's just a marketing tool. I know it's part of the game, but it's gotten so big it seems as if it's gotten away from what got him here, his ability. So sad.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

More personal attacks.
smokin.gif

Awww the NBA is setup, boo hoo

The league is rigged please elaborate witha way Ron Paul could save it .

Ok, I'll say it again. THERE HAVE BEEN 8 DIFFERENT CHAMPIONS SINCE 1984. The league is rigged since there are 24 other teams.

16 NFL teams have won in the same time period

19 MLB teams have won

8 Teams is a joke in 28 years. All hail David Stern, he learned the trade from Vince
grin.gif

Keep watching your whistle whining "sport"

Silence peon

Originally Posted by slickp42189

You dudes kill me, bron is good no doubt, but he's the number one overrated player in the league, you sack chasers got his children swimming through all of your orifices it's disgusting, I seriously think he wouldn't get as much flack if people didn't give him too much credit/praise, if I was new to basketball I would think this dude had 15 rings and every season he won 80 games, I'm happy for him but you guys are turnin it up from 93 to rocket fuel
l8mdy.jpg

QFT
tired.gif

The Nike commercial where he was in a black SUV in Cleveland and when he pull the window down to see his poster get taken off the Quicken Loan arena was better imo

I'm not a Lebron fan at all, but that commercial was very cool. Nike is always on point with their commercials.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by slickp42189

You dudes kill me, bron is good no doubt, but he's the number one overrated player in the league, you sack chasers got his children swimming through all of your orifices it's disgusting, I seriously think he wouldn't get as much flack if people didn't give him too much credit/praise, if I was new to basketball I would think this dude had 15 rings and every season he won 80 games, I'm happy for him but you guys are turnin it up from 93 to rocket fuel
l8mdy.jpg
ObamaMad.jpg

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I had to rewatch the commercial right now.. Too dope..
the second time around lets you really peep game (sup famb)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Man Bosh is seriously suspect.
I went to school with the boy. In college he was not like that at all. SMH. Everyone who went to Georgia Tech feels this way...
tired.gif
tired.gif

papageorgeo510 wrote:
Originally Posted by Angryostrich

0:28 I’m in my zone, damn near got my eyes closed One shot, two shots,I’m gone

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1:42 one of the officials shakes Erik's hand.�
eek.gif
�I knew there was something up with the officials!�

eek.gif
 Iknew it. Another one of "those" series.smh

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Ok, I'll say it again. THERE HAVE BEEN 8 DIFFERENT CHAMPIONS SINCE 1984. The league is rigged since there are 24 other teams.

16 NFL teams have won in the same time period

19 MLB teams have won

8 Teams is a joke in 28 years. All hail David Stern, he learned the trade from Vince
grin.gif

Keep watching your whistle whining "sport"

The sad thing is this guy actually believes the things he post on this board.

Its really pathetic he doesn't understand the best teams pick the best players to play for them .

Uhh, ever hear of the Yankees and Red Sox? What a couple of stupid responses.

Originally Posted by trublu86

papageorgeo510 wrote:
Originally Posted by Angryostrich

0:28 I’m in my zone, damn near got my eyes closed One shot, two shots,I’m gone

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
�I�knew it.� Another one of "those" series.�smh
��

Son. I saw that live and I thought I was seeing things, I refreshed the thread in the sports section and nobody caught it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by trublu86

papageorgeo510 wrote:
eek.gif

eek.gif
�I�knew it.� Another one of "those" series.�smh
��

Son. I saw that live and I thought I was seeing things, I refreshed the thread in the sports section and nobody caught it
30t6p3b.gif

lol yal dudes be buggn, he was directn him to get off the court lol. Dont blame the reffs blame Mike Miller for shown up and blame the Thunder's dfensive stratergy

Back
Top Bottom