Lebron James, number 6 - starting next year

Maybe the Dunkman logo becomes his only logo....hell, even MJ went from the Wings logo to the Jumpman.

23 being retired throughout the league is the dumbest idea i've ever heard in my life.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

23 being retired throughout the league is the dumbest idea i've ever heard in my life.
indifferent.gif

QFT

The only person to have their number retired from all teams in baseball is Jackie Robinson. No disrespect to MJ, but what he did doesn't compare to whatthat man did. Bulls can retire it, but other teams should still suit up #23.

Besides, ain't no Pistons fan wants #23 hanging from their rafter, believe me.

Originally Posted by wasitthechad

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Well LeBron is a beast and the number 6 is the number of the Beast. Check Revelations...

ACTUALLY if you weren't a person of BLIND FAITH you'd know that the TRUE # of the "BEAST" is 616. That was actually a mistranslation, do the research on the book you quote first. If you're wondering I am a DEVOUT Christian. That is all.

eek.gif
Never heard this before... I'd like to learn more...

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^^Kinda rough but just my guess...
4fwxs5.png

Nice... especially since the 6 is somewhat reminiscent of a B, but I'm sure you had the mindset going into designing... Copyright that ASAP

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Maybe the Dunkman logo becomes his only logo....hell, even MJ went from the Wings logo to the Jumpman.

This is the time to do it.

yeah you should trademark that 6 logo as soon as possible as it is so original and directional from where the logo is now.

Damn,I remember i posted this topic a minute age in the Jordan Brand section.After the hall of fame ceremony..there was talk about if they would retire hisnumber like the way the NHL retired Wayne Gretzky´s number.And Bron was cool with it then.6 cuz its his Olympic number..But that is the DR´s number.The DR wasa beast too.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

maybe he'll get 6 championships ?
nerd.gif
Naaaaaa young
tired.gif
.6 titles in this day in time.Naaaaa.I wouldlike to see him win 1 or 2 though with the right team...Cleveland and/or NY AINT the teams to do it with.He better join Wade down in Miami or Kobe....sh#t evenDenver.He gonna join a team that has a chance to win a title in 2010
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^^Kinda rough but just my guess...
4fwxs5.png

Nice... especially since the 6 is somewhat reminiscent of a B, but I'm sure you had the mindset going into designing... Copyright that ASAP
Tite..i like this one too

Originally Posted by reppin va

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

maybe he'll get 6 championships ?
nerd.gif
Naaaaaa young
tired.gif
.6 titles in this day in time.Naaaaa.I would like to see him win 1 or 2 though with the right team...Cleveland and/or NY AINT the teams to do it with.He better join Wade down in Miami or Kobe....sh#t even Denver.He gonna join a team that has a chance to win a title in 2010
nerd.gif

Wade's going to Chicago. Book it, it's gonna happen. Him and Rose are gonna be filthy together. Who knows what Bron does.

hmm i like all this reasons for his numbering talk. how about this one

kobe #24

lebron#6

6 x 4 = 24 kobe is 4 times better than lebron lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

This is the time to do it.
and you guys don't think the dunkman logo is derivative of the jumpman logo?

of course, the dunkman happened in an actual game.. the jumpman, no.. unless you count roy jones, jr. back in the day..

MJ is a straight up arrogant tool. It would be nice to see another legendary player call him out on his assness. It would also be nice to see Lebron say thatMJ needs to chill out with his old %%@. Im glad Kobe is blazing his own trail, he appears to be nothing like MJ.

anyone else get the feeling if when the Cavs get to the Finalsthis year Bron is gonna break out the #6 and take a fine for each game from the NBA.

we all know MJ did this from 45 to 23 in the 95 playoffs, I can see this happening here with Lebron. Would be dope if he came out with the 6 and won a chip. Hedoes that and no one will remember him even wearing 23.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

anyone else get the feeling if when the Cavs get to the Finals this year Bron is gonna break out the #6 and take a fine for each game from the NBA.

we all know MJ did this from 45 to 23 in the 95 playoffs, I can see this happening here with Lebron. Would be dope if he came out with the 6 and won a chip. He does that and no one will remember him even wearing 23.

too bad they're not getting to the finals this year
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom