LeBron James succeeding despite being hated Appreciation Post

I've certainly enjoyed watching him dismantle the competition over the past two seasons, and I look forward to watching him continue to do so.  Feel bad for those unable to appreciate.

no one at any point with any logic was arguing parker was better than lebron except for you :rofl:

you were screamin that ish from the top of the hill, then game 6 and 7 came along and you threw in some "oh the spurs choked" posts. you're not fooling anyone man.

i call it like i see it. when green was killing it, i said he was. when green was trash, i called him trash. when parker was eating lebron up, i said he was. when lebron was beating parker up, i said he was. when the spurs threw it all away,..... you get the point. its called observation. im sorry, should i have just went with the other guys and said the reffs were paid for MIA to win? who exactly am i trying to fool? internet men?

you took all the bad posts i made about lebron and left out everything else. what do you think it'll look like?

Last edited:
no one at any point with any logic was arguing parker was better than lebron except for you :rofl:

you were screamin that ish from the top of the hill, then game 6 and 7 came along and you threw in some "oh the spurs choked" posts. you're not fooling anyone man.

i call it like i see it. when green was killing it, i said he was. when green was trash, i called him trash. when parker was eating lebron up, i said he was. when lebron was beating parker up, i said he was. when the spurs threw it all away,..... you get the point. its called observation. im sorry, should i have just went with the other guys and said the reffs were paid for MIA to win? who exactly am i trying to fool? internet men?

you took all the bad posts i made about lebron and left out everything else. what do you think it'll look like?

so you're a prisoner of the moment. well that's settled then.

no one at any point with any logic was arguing parker was better than lebron except for you
roll.gif

So what can be taken from this is that you are incapable of seeing the forest for the tree's.

prisoner of the moment? sure. seeing how those comments were made as observations during the games i guess so. if i say "lebron got blocked" im a prisoner of the moment. makes perfect sense.

prisoner of the moment? sure. seeing how those comments were made as observations during the games i guess so. if i say "lebron got blocked" im a prisoner of the moment. makes perfect sense.
If Parker scores on Lebron then "Parker>>>>>Lebron" or "Lebron isn't on Parkers level" still and never has made any sense at all.

Some of you ****** ride Lebron more than anyone on your own teams.

It's disgusting.

so it's perfectly fine to hate the guy, but it's "**** riding and disgusting to defend him. ight.

"some of yall hate lebron more than you root for your own teams"

If Parker scores on Lebron then "Parker>>>>>Lebron" or "Lebron isn't on Parkers level" still and never has made any sense at all.

when lebron wins as many rings as tony the debate is over, but until then i stand by what i said. as far as getting it done tony has a leg up on bron. nowhere in there does it say lebron is garbage nor will i ever say lebron is trash ect...

im not a stan, Drider, hater or anything of the sort. i watch, i observe, i enjoy. simple as that

Last edited:

that's not what you were saying though. parker was scoring on chalmers and cole and you were saying he was better than lebron. do you seriously not see the the problem in that line of thinking?

when lebron wins as many rings as tony the debate is over, but until then i stand by what i said. as far as getting it done tony has a leg up on bron. nowhere in there does it say lebron is garbage nor will i ever say lebron is trash ect...

im not a stan, Drider, hater or anything of the sort. i watch, i observe, i enjoy. simple as that
laugh.gif
Ooooookay champ.  Robert Horry> Lebron too huh.
laugh.gif

that's not what you were saying though. parker was scoring on chalmers and cole and you were saying he was better than lebron. do you seriously not see the the problem in that line of thinking?
i forget which early game it was but bron was on tony parker and was getting eaten up, was he not? game 1 i think. is TP overall better than LBJ? NO, but as a basktball player in a 5 on 5 in terms of using his team better, and a mental standpoint I believe so. his rings can prove that

so it's perfectly fine to hate the guy, but it's "**** riding and disgusting to defend him. ight.

Yes it perfectly fine to hate him because he ISNT on my team. And I DONT post more about Lebron than I do in my team's season thread so that some of ya'll ******** don't apply to me.

What the **** point where you trying to make? That was ******ed.

I wont say no names but I see alot of you ************* that are fans of teams that are Heat rivals (New York, Chicago, etc.) and cheer on Lebron as if he's family. That **** is disgusting. Its one thing to respect the guy...but to be just as happy for Lebron as you would if your own team won a championship is ridiculous.

Yes it perfectly fine to hate him because he ISNT on my team. And I DONT post more about Lebron than I do in my team's season thread so that some of ya'll ******** don't apply to me.

I wont say no names but I see alot of you ************* that are fans of teams that are Heat rivals (New York, Chicago, etc.) and cheer on Lebron as if he's family. That **** is disgusting. Its one thing to respect the guy...but to be just as happy for Lebron as you would if your own team won a championship is ridiculous.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/parketo01.html#all_playoffs_totals

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/parketo01.html#all_playoffs_totals

please look through those and try and find any evidence to support your claim that parker is a better player than lebron. don't worry, i'll wait.

so basically you went from saying i hate lebron, which you were wrong, to i stared hating the spurs when they started to lose, wrong again, to im a prisoner of the moment, wrong again, to im not allowed to think TP has had a better career than lebron so far and has bigger impacts in more games.......... mmmmmmmmk

this is going nowhere

Last edited:
You said Parker was a better player than LeBron and your proof was citing championships which is a team award. Mmmmmk.

@Victor page I post more about my team than I do LeBron, but when my team got eliminated over a month ago. Essentially, I have a problem with the argument that it's ok to hate him but not ok to defend him. *shrugs*

Do I think TP does more with less (physically speaking) in a basketball game. Yes, thus IMO he is a better basketball player. What are you getting at? It's my opinion. TP's ring count is just the icing on the cake at this point for the time being. Does that mean I think lebron is horrible, No. Aren't you supposed to be proving that I hate lebron? So far you've failed

Last edited:
Where's that Knicks fan that had the video talkin bout "duncan... BULLY!" "parker... BULLY" ??????

God I hope he posted a video after.

Do I think TP does more with less (physically speaking) in a basketball game. Yes, thus IMO he is a better basketball player. What are you getting at? It's my opinion. TP's ring count is just the icing on the cake at this point for the time being. Does that mean I think lebron is horrible, No. Aren't you supposed to be proving that I hate lebron? So far you've failed

you said parker is better than lebron. i asked you to prove it. instead of giving me statistics to back your claim, you're resorted to "he does more with less physical talent" and he's won (1) more championships than lebron does.

that sound about right, or am i misquoting you?

IDK if you're talking about me but I'm not getting at you either way with this response. I've been a fan of the guy long before he went to Miami. I'm not going to stop just because he's on a rival now. The level of me being happy he won another ring will never compare to the happiness I'll feel if New York wins one. As a long time fan of the guy, I'm happy he won again.

If you're putting Lebron on the same level as TMac or Vince Carter at any point in time, then I would call that hating on him :lol:

Last edited:
you said parker is better than lebron. i asked you to prove it. instead of giving me statistics to back your claim, you're resorted to "he does more with less physical talent" and he's won (1) more championships than lebron does.

that sound about right, or am i misquoting you?
Sounds right. Again, aren't you supposed to be proving that I hate lebron? Go find me posting "I hate lebron". Don't come back until you do.

Back
Top Bottom