LeBron most hated...

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Looks like the top 2 hated players will play a preseason game in Europe

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5081039
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i see what you did there.

Kobe is definitely the most hated by far and he has been for over a decade. If I started a Kobe Bryant appreciation post then I started a Lebron James appreciation post. The Kobe appreciation post would attract far more haters and they woudnt talk about his game then would talk about that fake @## rape dissmissal and his cocky attitude he had 8 years ago. While the haters in the Lebron appreciation post would actually talk about the his game.
If you don't believe me post a Kobe and Lebron appreciation thread and see what happens.

ANybody who's been on Niketalk for awhile can tell how many locked Kobe threads their have been in relation to any other athlete.  The Kobe haters always go hard.
laugh.gif

thachosen123 wrote:
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Good list, Bron definitely the most hated by far. When he's on the top of the mountain like he is, the haters always have their eyes on him.

Word?, what mountain is that?
nerd.gif

He´s on the top of Regular Seasons mountain!
but i love LeBron, the only thing about him i dont like is because dude talks like an a** in his interviews.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

who cares if he's the most hated, you don't play the game to make friends you play to win.
Word. Interesting list (don't agree with all the picks) although only time will tell if LBj is going to earn his "King" title with a ring.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I can see LeBron being the most hated, but at the same time there is an in between with LeBron. You got fans that hate him, absolutely love him and then you have the fans that are on the fence. With Kobe, its either you, like the article states, almost love him to a point where its cult-like OR you hate him with a passion. There is no in between and its always been that way. Weather it was because of his cocky attitude, the older fans that couldn't stand the Jordan comparisons and then of course, because of the rape case.

I agree...I think Kobe is still the most hated, but if LeBron goes to NY next year he'll be loved by all the Knick fans but HATED by the entire state of Ohio and all the fans who think he left a championship contender for the bright lights of NYC.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

kobe was the most hated when he tried to rape that girl. welcome to 10years ago.

but ever since then, he gained some respect. hes never been the most hated. espeically from China where media really doesn't exist. which shows why china people don't know Kobe's personality...

nowadays, only reason kobe gets hate is because of his personality...other than that, he's fine.(aka he's not cocky anymore...he doesn't run his mouth like he used to..etc) 
laugh.gif

and no, hes not equally most hated and loved. that's what you wish, but it isn't true. but he's close to being 2nd most hated and 2nd most loved (see all-star voting)

on the other hand, people straight up hate Lebron because how media treats him.

and seems like lbj gets away with anything.

i can understand why though.
i dont see how you can say Kobe is the 2nd most hated and most loved... and then backing it up with all-star voting.

while you just say Lebron is the cleary the most hated, but he had the most all-star votes...

Dont talk to prettyprincess up there. He says nothing of relevance. He searches "kobe" in the search box and then hates on Kobe. And yes you can be the most hated and loved at the same time. Kobe is the most polarizing player ever.

Back
Top Bottom