LEBRON PARADE at LA Live across from Staples

clipper darrell is that dude but please tell me this is a joke
[h2]
[h2]The Clippers are throwing a 'LeBron Parade'http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-are-throwing-a-LeBron-Parade-?urn=nba,241476[/h2]
By Trey Kerbyhttp://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-are-throwing-a-LeBron-Parade-?urn=nba,241476

ept_sports_nba_experts-818557843-1274107742.jpg

It's not even June yet and the LeBron James(notes)http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-are-throwing-a-LeBron-Parade-?urn=nba,241476 free agent courting extravaganza is already turning in to a hilarious game of one-upmanship. The websites were funny enough. Then, Cleveland came out with "Please Stay LeBron" just to make you have some giggles and it worked. That's a pretty good start for the second week of May, if you ask me.

Not wanting to be outdone, Clippers fans are kicking things up a notch — BAM! — they're taking this free agency thing in to the real world
Fans of the Clippers have planned a march around Staples Center at 3pm on May 27 at L.A. Live to "Bring Lebron to the L.A. Clippers".

Lebron James in an unrestricted free agent and the Clippers are one of the teams that has room under the NBA salary cap to sign the superstar.

As I'm sure you can guess, the parade is the mind-baby of Clipper Darrell who is literally the world's biggest Clipper fan. And if the idea of a Clippers parade for LeBron James isn't enough to make you smile, perhaps the fact that it's being scheduled to take place at the Staples Center on the day of a possible Game 5 between the Lakers and Suns will do the trick, because that seems like a recipe for disaster.

Some Clippers fans on the Internet agree. For instance, "El_Nino_Jesus"http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-are-throwing-a-LeBron-Parade-?urn=nba,241476
[...] I DO however picture Laker fans laughing at us and teasing us, ya know they would

Yep, that'd happen. Of course, laughing and teasing aren't nearly as bad as what "MrHill" is worried abouthttp://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...-are-throwing-a-LeBron-Parade-?urn=nba,241476
One thing I strongly suggest (and I'm not advocating any violence what so ever)...bring protection! We all know that many Laker fans aren't the brightest, and you know some of them will be looking for trouble.

I don't know about you, but I am now very excited for May 27 to see what all goes down. At the very least, I'm hoping for some pictures that look straight out of a Michael Jackson video.

I'm not sure where you go after a parade though. Surely someone will get one of those planes with a banner behind it to fly over LeBron's house, but other than that I'm stumped. Maybe a really nice PowerPoint presentation or something.

(h/t Arash Markazi)

Related: LeBron James

[/h2]

i just wanna know if this is actually for real though and if clips fans are actually serious about this?

mjshoefantatic?
laugh.gif
...i remember he was lobbying about bron signing with the clippers next year
nerd.gif

So that's all these franchises' plan? Gas their fans for 6 weeks so they can burn when +$+! falls through? vol. Where Amazing Bull +$+! happens,

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I think Lebron would go nuts with the Cali lifestyle.
hes coming from ohio so anywhere he goes he'd go nuts
laugh.gif

why would bron go from an oblivious organization to another oblivious organization?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

why would bron go from an oblivious organization to another oblivious organization?

And to a  (not to be cocky, just stating a fact)  a second class organization in Los Angeles, behind the Lakers?? 

I think Lebron will stick to the Eastern Conference.

Donald Sterling's history as owner would make going to the Clippers a stupid decision for LeBron.

That said, the roster the Clippers have would fit well with LeBron if wanted to overlook that.

LA is LAKERTOWN that's obvious, but if this were to go down, can y'all imagine how split the city would be?, it'd be like crips and bloods all over again

I think the clipper are courting the wrong allstar tho, they need to make joe johnson their main priority

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

And to a  (not to be cocky, just stating a fact)  a second class organization in Los Angeles, behind the Lakers?? 

Second class true but if Lebron was on the Clippers, Clipper home games will sell out. 

Bron is still young and Kobe is on his 16th season... what do you think is going to happen to the Lakers after Kobe retires?   

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

Second class true but if Lebron was on the Clippers, Clipper home games will sell out. 

Bron is still young and Kobe is on his 16th season... what do you think is going to happen to the Lakers after Kobe retires?   

we pick up durant
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Since the Buss family has taken over, we have been spoiled with the resources they have to bring in a superstar, when a superstar is needed.

So I'm not at all worried about it when the time comes.  There will be some "sacrificial" years to get there, but it will happen.

Back
Top Bottom