Lebron VII P.S.

they look like a nike outdoor bball shoe. like the ndestrukts or sharkleys. easy pass.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

It looks a lot better without the bubble
4a135231ebc43d6d56d3254aaf89a51285f3ebf.gif

Best looking original Nike Basketball design in a decade. Plus, it nails some fundamental performance details: zoom air, asymmetrical ankle collar, flywire, and the translucent outsole. There is just nothing wrong with this shoe.

Not into it. Wasn't Bron just complaining about zoom air? You can't beat the air max LB VII. Perhaps a few too many colorways, but regardless. I vote no on the P.S.

^^Complaining about Zoom? lol

Nah Bruh... you may be misinformed on that one.

I truly believe if Vince went from Shox to Zoom he could extend his career and knees. Shox personally kill my knees. How do we know it hasn't affected him over the years?

Still waiting for these and waiting to see what the actual cushioning setup is. I'm hoping for full length zoom with double stacked heel. The VIs had that set up for $140, so I'm hoping these will too since the price is the same...

Originally Posted by khakilife

Look too much like the XIs...am i the only one that think that is a BAD THING?

AGREED. Regardless, I think it's a nice looking shoe, but it will NEVER be an XI.... Will be good for ball (takes on a Jordan 2010 profile too, look at the side view of the shoe).. BTW in the proto pic's the black patent leather looks terrible (quality wise)

I'm scoopin up a pair to ball in when they drop.  The sole actually reminds me more of the AJ 22's.  Regardless, the switch to Zoom is great & makes sense for a Post Season push.  I just hope the lacing system feels good & the shoe is relatively light for a Lebron shoe.  But I really like the fact that they brought the ankle support lower than the regular VIIs.  Lower ankle + Zoom = Great for ballin!  The black colorway is nice!

Come on...Theres no need for this thread or at least some Lebron head like Fresh or Bcmj23 need to start a PS thread because you know this guy wouldnt update the first page and it will be the same questions over and over.

Back
Top Bottom