Lebron VII P.S.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Have not seen these posted yet.

YES!
pimp.gif

i dont see the point of this thread when all the PS info and pics so far are on the first page of the lebron VII and PS thread. if there is something you guys want me to update on that thread ill be more than glad to add it. but whatevers, makes it easier for me

yes it does remind me of the XI
i personally dont like lebron but those shoes are smokin

Originally Posted by si3n4

. I'm hoping for full length zoom with double stacked heel. The VIs had that set up for $140, so I'm hoping these will too since the price is the same...

Yes, but Nike are all about shaving extra weight off shoes these days... so i'd be skeptical.

(Translation: Nike are all about shaving production costs off shoes these days... so be very skeptical)

Yes, but Nike are all about shaving extra weight off shoes these days... so i'd be skeptical.
Yeah, I just assumed they're charging $140 soley because these resemble the AJ XI, and Nike knows hypebeasts will eat them up with a spoon as a result.  These aren't going to sell well because LeBron rocks them or due to whatever cushioning they have (rumored to be heel and forefoot Zoom, not full-length or double stacked), they are going to move because they sorta resemble the hottest looking bball sneaker ever.

IF these do have a VI-like Zoom set-up, well, then hats off the Nike for building what should be the best performing bball sneaker yet, but I doubt it.

the best performing lebron sig to date imo. waiting for the concord inspired colorway for casual use. my black ones already have noticeable creases. haha. really love these joints.

^REALLY!? Great to hear!

any chance these that these are going to be releasing in TB colors and/or without clear soles?

Fellas, went into my store today (sneaker shop i've been going to since a kid) to find out about the black/unc 2010 jordans... He pulled out a pair of the black VII PE/PS's, I was stunned at the quality..... The patent leather is like the first retro or OG jordan xi's, it's soft, no orange peel just absolutely smooth!!! The carbon fiber plate/sole/quilted inside/padding was just SO RIGHT.. These shoes are absolutely amazing, put them on? Like walking in heaven, the zoom air unit i'm not sure which one they used but it's like walking on butter.. They are so smooth/responsive and comfortable..

Was at the mall later in the day, no store had them except Footaction in which they got in their shipment today, and they were set to be released April 17th (for the black/red)

Stopped off at my local mall to show a friend at Footlocker, he had the white/black POP's in the back, also releasing APril 17th, I was SHOCKED as that was the other pair I wanted yet no one had any word or clue when they were being released.. I think Footlocker get's the POP's and the other stores Black/Red PS's similar to the Jordan anniversary series that just came out!

Now for the white/black, you guy's are going to be shocked as it's not what it looks like in pictures.. It has the "POP" print, little triangles that are so noticeable on the patent leather in almost like a dark grey undertone... The rest of the shoe in white just looked so cheap in comparison to the black/red ps's which are absolute MONEY...

^^Appreciate the info. Excited to get a pair.

@ clkru I have a feeling that the soldier iv's will get the TB colorway treatment

Customized to fit an all-star, the LeBron VII Post Season Men's Basketball Shoe is lighter and lower to the ground than ever. Replacing leather with Flywire technology and adding Nike Zoom cushioning, the LeBron VII delivers maximum support and padding for quick cuts and lightening-fast moves on the hardwoods. This shoe is built for basketball royalty—and ready for the heat.

Patent leather toe and heel for added durability
Flywire technology throughout upper for ultra-lightweight, super-strong support
Cushioned asymmetrical collar for stability and rollover support
Mesh tongue with no-sew construction for breathability and less irritation
Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom units at heel and forefoot for low-profile, super-responsive cushioning
Perforated sockliner for breathability
Rubber outsole with modified herringbone pattern in high-wear areas for durability and traction
Flex grooves for enhanced flexibility

http://store.nike.com/ind...-inline/cid-1/pid-304415

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i dont see the point of this thread when all the PS info and pics so far are on the first page of the lebron VII and PS thread. if there is something you guys want me to update on that thread ill be more than glad to add it. but whatevers, makes it easier for me

Back
Top Bottom