Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
was there a 9.5 in the forging irons up on that site ? 
mean.gif

Little tidbit on sales:

View media item 786810

They were saying that the XI's were selling better than the X's at the same point last year. So how is it that the numbers are the same. The price difference isn't that much since they had the + packages last year.

But those KD numbers this year are insane, it's all about dat 500% jump :nthat:

They were saying that the XI's were selling better than the X's at the same point last year. So how is it that the numbers are the same. The price difference isn't that much since they had the + packages last year.

But those KD numbers this year are insane, it's all about dat 500% jump
nthat.gif
Well, the 9's were coming out the first half of 2012.  Also, the first couple 10's were pretty limited. 

Is the custom fee inevitable? And anybody have an idea how much it is? I'm in California btw. Thinking about pulling the trigger on the FI but if customs fee is too much and added I'm straight.

HERE IS A MESSAGE FROM ANOTHER EU SITE RELEASING THE 'FORGING IRONS' THAT MADE A 'MISTAKE' ...?

''RECTIFICATION! A few days ago had been announced Lebron XI Forging Iron. Because of not entirely clear descriptions of color patterns and product codes we have made a mistake, for which WE WANT TO APOLOGIZE. Shoes today reached us and it turned out, however, that the correct color is Atomic Orange presented in the video below. Sorry once again and we hope that this color also you will enjoy it.''

ANYONE WHO ORDERED FORGING IRONS FROM ANY EU STORE on that 're-stock' better double check .... Not saying all stores will have the same glitch , but better safe than sorry.

Last edited:

UNBELIEVABLE! :stoneface: ...... After all I went through to get these :frown: ....... my size is just sitting there looking at me for retail at that :smh: ...... if I didn't already grab them and the ASG's weren't so close this would have been my first double up ever :smh: ...... I must show restraint and fight the urge to splurge! :lol:

EDIT: I just saw laokratwr laokratwr post above mine sheesh now I feel much better :lol: .... stores already know them MvA's about to sit hard so they tryna pass 'em of as FI's! :rofl:

Last edited:
UNBELIEVABLE! :stoneface: ...... After all I went through to get these :frown: ....... my size is just sitting there looking at me for retail at that :smh: ...... if I didn't already grab them and the ASG's weren't so close this would have been my first double up ever :smh: ...... I must show restraint and fight the urge to splurge! :lol:

EDIT: I just saw laokratwr laokratwr post above mine sheesh now I feel much better :lol: .... stores already know them MvA's about to sit hard so they tryna pass 'em of as FI's! :rofl:

my man one store's 'fault' doesnt necessarily become every shop's . I just wanted to warn NT brethren to proceed with caution. ;p)

Last edited:
Only EXT I would consider are the King's Crown. No Hyperposite, no buy for me.
Totally agree.  The only reason I like the King's Crown is because it doesn't scream "EXT" version, still looks like a hoop shoe.  To me the XI doesn't belong being covered in suede and denim and what not.  It'd be like wrapping the exterior of a Lambo Aventador in leather or suede...it's a performance beast not a show pony. 

Funny if they are indeed the Atomic Orange and those that bought from BW paid $250 for them on top of that custom fees :lol: :evil:

Rather than giving us the denims, I wouldn't have minded just seeing an all black XI with quality leather. Don't really care for denim on the upper, but I'm always in on good leather especially these days. Definitely agree that posite still works best on this shoe, hands down.

Back
Top Bottom