Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
as much as I want the FIs I don't feel like going through Bouncewear, I had a couple people tell me about their bad experience ordering from there

rep'd anyways, thanks

Little tidbit on sales:
didn't all three nike sigs get price bumps? lebron and kobe numbers unchanged means they actually sold fewer pairs. diminishing returns from those models once you factor in inflation. kd4 at $90 really seems like a steal now. nike probably could have gotten away with pricing those at 100, 110 or 115. they're going to really test the limit on the kd7 if the 6 sells well.

from the direction they're going in, it looks like they're fine with fewer people buying a more expensive teched out shoe. fewer $200 hyperposite lebrons and fewer $225 flyknit kobes will probably still get them to $300M and $50M.

I'm very surprised that the D.Rose made $40 million, especially with all those people out there thinking wearing his shoes will cause you injury. :lol:

OK EVERYONE DON'T WORRY! NDC DELIVERY CONFIRMATION EMAIL HAS ARRIVED! I WAS NERVOUS! 
grin.gif

roll.gif

nike needs to get their $300M lebron money year on year. they don't care how they do it. denim, cork, hyperposite, whatever. if it worked once, they're gonna try it again at some point. must be out of ideas already if they have to go back to it again one year later

Only EXT I would consider are the King's Crown. No Hyperposite, no buy for me.

nike needs to get their $300M lebron money year on year. they don't care how they do it. denim, cork, hyperposite, whatever. if it worked once, they're gonna try it again at some point. must be out of ideas already if they have to go back to it again one year later
They're coming out with horse hair upper lebrons this year...

On a serious note, the EXTs are only a year old, how long did we hear "nike must've run out of ideas" when it came to the SB CW?

If it works, why not capitalize off it?

Back
Top Bottom