Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Thirsty for some new information/colorways....

JM Where Art Thou? lmao

And where an when was it confirmed these would be on ID

^^^Actually I thought the same thing when I posted the picture..."what the hell is up with my jeans???"   My jeans game is weak, still wearing rock and republics from like 3 years ago.  I'm either wearing a suit and tie or a t-shirt and basketball shorts, the middle is fuzzy. 
laugh.gif
Momotaro. 
wink.gif
 Look into it! You will be 
pimp.gif

And I don't remember who said it a few pages back, but yeah, I had already forgotten about the Lebron drama too. Should've known these were gonna have people shooting each other over them whether 100 people say "mark my words I will never buy" either because they think they're ugly OR they're 200 smackers.

Momotaro. 
wink.gif
 Look into it! You will be 
pimp.gif

And I don't remember who said it a few pages back, but yeah, I had already forgotten about the Lebron drama too. Should've known these were gonna have people shooting each other over them whether 100 people say "mark my words I will never buy" either because they think they're ugly OR they're 200 smackers.
I second Momotaro.

Best thing about the XI design so far....we haven't heard a million "wonder what it will look like in a," or "I hope we get a" south beach colorway
happy.gif

I second Momotaro.
DAANG. Thats the whole reason I ever wanted the Denim EXTs. Don't know where you get your jeans from, but check out Blue Owl Workshop if you're into real quality denim. Lots of exclusives there. Tell Jay Rhett sent you, he's an awesome dude and runs a great shop.

DAANG. Thats the whole reason I ever wanted the Denim EXTs. Don't know where you get your jeans from, but check out Blue Owl Workshop if you're into real quality denim. Lots of exclusives there. Tell Jay Rhett sent you, he's an awesome dude and runs a great shop.

I only get my denim from Blue Owl, lol. Jay is awesome, and I'm waiting on the next Blue Owl X Momo collab.

I think they'll look sick with the XIs.

dw rocking them stone cold steve austin jeans... i see you bruh 
pimp.gif

all joking aside tho... thanks for all the info and pics so far
I'm never posting a jeans picture again!!! Look what I've done! 
roll.gif

No problem, I'm glad people on here found my review and pics helpful, that was my intention.    

If I cant get the KOTJs, I cant say I'll be disapointed in settling for the Black/Reds. Both of them got the juice.

disappointed with these and the Kd's both took a terrible step backwards imo

props to those that like

Back
Top Bottom