Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the 11's are ok, they  aint got **** on aj 3's though.. wore my fire reds last night.. so  classic.  

Those fire red 3s weak as hell and have nothing to do with the 11's, why even compare the two?

Anyway, I can't help but to think the KOTJ will be another KD6 Preheat/ Lebron X Crown Jewel type release.

Which sucks, because I have no interest in the blk/red XI's

the 11's are ok, they  aint got **** on aj 3's though.. wore my fire reds last night.. so  classic.  
enjoy the creasing and midsole paint cracking... don't even know why you brought that up, that's comparing apples to oranges, basically.

Last edited:

mj-laughing.gif

Those fire red 3s weak as hell and have nothing to do with the 11's, why even compare the two?

Anyway, I can't help but to think the KOTJ will be another KD6 Preheat/ Lebron X Crown Jewel type release.

Im the same way i really aint liking the black red color combo on these which is kinda bright and the speckles ugh

Im hoping for cutting jade numbers on the kotj

I don't think so though, the KD vi pre-heats released like after a week after being announced and i think the crown jewels released in even less time

if nike's gonna keep doing these peek-a-boo quick strikes to launch sigs, then I think the KOTJ might be like the seat pleasants

but I know im probably wrong...

I don't think so though, the KD vi pre-heats released like after a week after being announced and i think the crown jewels released in even less time

if nike's gonna keep doing these peek-a-boo quick strikes to launch sigs, then I think the KOTJ might be like the seat pleasants

KOTJs will definitely not be GR like the Seat Pleasants. JM, who consistently drops legit info on NT, has already said the KOTJ will be a more limited type of release. But I agree with you that the KOTJs don't seem like they'll be on the same level of the KDVI Preheat/DC or LBJX Crown Jewel in terms of how limited they'll be.

Last edited:

KOTJs will definitely not be GR like the Seat Pleasants. JM, who consistently drops legit info on NT, has already said the KOTJ will be a more limited type of release. But I agree with you that the KOTJs don't seem like they'll be on the same level of the KDVI Preheat/DC or LBJX Crown Jewel in terms of how limited they'll be.

It seems like kotj is gonna be limited like cutting jades and there will be a september colorway thatll be limited like the crown jewels

I know I seen his post, I wasn't really reffering to numbers when i said that

Though its kinda hard to tell how limited the jades were with that re-release. I really hope nikes doesn't lowball us with the limitness of the kotj

i have a feeling nike will CHOOSE to have the KOTJs be an instant sell-out.. just to create hype for the 11s in general. just my opinion

Though its kinda hard to tell how limited the jades were with that re-release. I really hope nikes doesn't lowball us with the limitness of the kotj

I know! I hate how limited they make his shoes. It's getting ridiculous now. I don't want to jump through hoops to get the KOTJ.

Your all foregeting they are making the KOTJ's in all sizes! Even baby can be a baller in dem new brons. It might seem limited but its not going to be crown jewel 200-500 or the Kd preheats 1,000ish. No need to hype these up that hard, the shoe will sell its self.

Your all foregeting they are making the KOTJ's in all sizes! Even baby can be a baller in dem new brons. It might seem limited but its not going to be crown jewel 200-500 or the Kd preheats 1,000ish. No need to hype these up that hard, the shoe will sell its self.

Good point, but I think these have a much higher demand than either of those. Not knocking the X or the KDs, but these have a lot more detail and effort put into them.

I wouldn't mind them making the KOTJs and most of the other colorways like the Xs, which weren't too hard to pick up for the most part. Xs had a handful of really hard to get colorways like Crown Jewels, EXTs, Championship Pack, but most of the others you could get as long as you were on your toes.

I wouldn't mind them making the KOTJs and most of the other colorways like the Xs, which weren't too hard to pick up for the most part. Xs had a handful of really hard to get colorways like Crown Jewels, EXTs, Championship Pack, but most of the others you could get as long as you were on your toes.

Yeah of you lived in let's say the top 5 major cities. I live in a mid size city and the X's were a joke. My work schedule doesn't really permit me to stand in line for hours, or be at my laptop at 8am on the nose hitting the refresh button forever.

Only X's I was able to cop with ease where the Settings, which I'm still shocked at how underrated they are. With that said there was an extreme price drop on the resale for the jaded after a while, but I'm not in to buying from resellers. Looks like ill probably cave for these tho.

Tough luck for you then :lol: But really though, unless you're looking at those ultra limited releases, I think a good number of the colorways you could definitely stock locate even weeks after release. Either way, hopefully it won't be too bad getting what we all want. I've definitely had enough of all that **** Nike's having us do to even have a chance at buying some damn shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom