Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

here in tampa it was FCFS. waited all night/morning in line then the managers of champs and hoh came outside 5 minutes before they let us in. They yelled out "we have NO kobes! anybody looking for kobe's leave the line."  now just yesterday they said on the phone they would have kobes... 5 minutes before doors open and none of them even came supposedly? nah.

then i was #36 in line (between BOTH stores) and they were sold out of size 13. i asked how many size 13's they had, and the manager of champs said 1. One. Uno. Im sorry but these shady business practices have got to go. I settled for a size 12 and I'll just sell it to whoever if i cant find a 13 to swap for. smhhhhh
mean.gif
They might have not got their shipment of Kobes yet. Here in Orlando our stores got their shipment yesterday and said they might be expecting more of the Kobes today. I'd keep posted and see if they might get their Kobes in later today. Happened last year here too with the Kobes.

I'm really not trying to die over those socks today lol. Roads are even more of a mess then HOH PG is right now

im kinda scared to think about the prices of shoes getting into next year i feel like were gonna be getting up into $275 range because of some new "game changing" material nike is gonna find
The Elites Xs had a MSRP of $280.

The MSRP of Elite XIs will probably be in the $270 - $300 range.

And if the pattern of yearly price hikes for LeBron's sig shoe  hold true to form, the XIIs will probably retail at $210 - $220, so the prices have already started to get out of hand.

And if the pattern of yearly price hikes for LeBron's sig shoe  hold true to form, the XIIs will probably retail at $210 - $220, so the prices have already started to get out of hand.
im thinking with the kobes being at $225 for gr the gr lebrons are gonna be around $250 and elites at least $300 

im thinking with the kobes being at $225 for gr the gr lebrons are gonna be around $250 and elites at least $300 
kobes elites are $225 limited. grs will start rolling in with some of the other elite colorways, but the real gr will be the em lows

You just had to scroll down man, and all three shoes were there lmao

Plus every twitter sniping bots/services took the L today. I got these on my phone, manually.
i done that, it didnt show up for me, i had to keep refreshing before the collection page was updated. Same as last weeks Tiff dunks.

Last edited:
Having had both the ASGs and the BHMs in person... the bhms are honestly better looking imo. Altho the glow of the ASGs are crazy... that white just looks really weird in the light. in my opinion. (had to throw in that imo cuz i could already hear the rustling of the jimmies)

I think Elite X box price was $260, but you are right about XI's will probably be in that range, and XII's could be in that ball park too with the Kobe rising up. 

here in tampa it was FCFS. waited all night/morning in line then the managers of champs and hoh came outside 5 minutes before they let us in. They yelled out "we have NO kobes! anybody looking for kobe's leave the line."  now just yesterday they said on the phone they would have kobes... 5 minutes before doors open and none of them even came supposedly? nah.

then i was #36 in line (between BOTH stores) and they were sold out of size 13. i asked how many size 13's they had, and the manager of champs said 1. One. Uno. Im sorry but these shady business practices have got to go. I settled for a size 12 and I'll just sell it to whoever if i cant find a 13 to swap for. smhhhhh
mean.gif
 that's why i never trust in store places.  they are very shady and everything is hush hush except to them and their circle of people.   at least from my experience as well

socks looks good , but if they'e over $20 then i don't need them that much
ohwell.gif
 got the shirt and elite shorts though
happy.gif

I'm really not trying to die over those socks today lol. Roads are even more of a mess then HOH PG is right now

main roads are fine now. its just getting out of the neighborhoods that will be a challenge... I made it to work just fine tho.

Having had both the ASGs and the BHMs in person... the bhms are honestly better looking imo. Altho the glow of the ASGs are crazy... that white just looks really weird in the light. in my opinion. (had to throw in that imo cuz i could already hear the rustling of the jimmies)

#teambhm is back :smokin

:lol:

any bay area cats here
ohwell.gif
 how's Nike SF lookin roughly 2 hrs before they open, any long lines

I don't mind paying $200 but why do I have to play games or compete with cheaters to purchase the product?

And glad I didn't bother going to HoH Tampa. That Bald Blonde guy is the shenanigans. The Spanish cat/manager (or assistant manager) is cool.

Back
Top Bottom