• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
300$ USD 
sick.gif
, I think US shipping is 50 euros from them

I was planning on picking up 2/3 pairs from the raffles I won but I don't know what I can use em for as far as trade bait.

I hope HOH will let me use my bday coupon on these as well. I'm actually gonna take the plastic breakaway card I got in the mail with my name and VIP number on it so they better not pull no foolery.

for those looking for bhm seems citygear restocked I was able to add a size 11, if someone has already posted then disregard

I ran into some of the shadiest FTL employees in my life today :smh: I mean it was like you had to be family or work inside the mall and not have been the same size as anyone who was connected to any of the employees to have gotten your pair secured :lol: I either wanted slap some one or get someone fired but I ain't into droppin dimes but I damn sure wanted to after seeing what was going on in there :smh: but luckily I ain't have to get outta character and I walked out feeling like M. Betha :nthat: #DoubleUp

View media item 802555

Searching the style code what time did they go live on NDC? SCORED ON FTL so I'm now 1/50 there ftl lol

Thanks, but I'm going to keep digging. If I can't find em for retail, or slightly over, I'll just let em go. Good luck though.
word. no luck needed tho with the way people are desperate for em. and to the other guy who changed his post, dont be surprised i said 315. LOTS of people in here paid over 350 for the preorder. and the average price right now on ebay is over 350. i said 315 just to undercut the other sellers.

if people willing to pay 315... who am i to not take 315

Back
Top Bottom