• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hahaaaaa good one! :rofl:
This is one of the worst first day cancellation fiasco's I've seen them do :wow: I kinda feel sorry for dudes now :frown: I know I would be sick thinking I secured my pair on release day all easy and manually at that, receive a email confirmation just to get cancelled two days later after I probably could've went out and gotten them from somewhere :x
Noticed that this is my first cancellation after receiving a confirmation email, usually with FNL if I don't get through on RD, I know it that morning. Either no email confirmation or no order processing. Might get multiple pending charges on my paypal or cc, but nothing on my order history. Although I've received multiple pairs of a shoe, with no email confirmation nor order number on account.
A cat I know was really counting on his pair, the ever elusive size 13 that he won a raffle for. He got through on FNL online and decided not to buy his raffle pair. He thought no use going out in the snow on his lunch break if he already "secured" a pair. Just saw his cancellation email this morning. Doh!

Hopefully by me cancelling my FNL pair it saves one of you from getting cancelled. Eastbay will be here Tue, hope I don't regret doing this. Only drawback is I have to wait for a replacement WC card
Ahh ok, so they send a replacement WC card when they cancel the order that applied a wc, or would I have to request it specifically?

Last edited:
Wow that's surprising aventura mall still with sizes?
I said the same thing man. I went yesterday to grab the shorts and Champs had plenty left. I grabbed those Flysteppers with a 20 vip discount and the shorts with another 20 off. $25 for the elite shorts is a great look considering people are selling them on ebay for $100. 

Paying retail for BHM and GK and taking care of my business killed my pockets. Thank God my sweetheart was sympathetic to my addiction. Gonna lay low, re-up, and cop the Hornets. After that. I'm done with the XI. The XI Elites don't really move me like the 9 and X Elite, which was love at first glance.

Noticed that this is my first cancellation after receiving a confirmation email, usually with FNL if I don't get through on RD, I know it that morning. Either no email confirmation or no order processing. Might get multiple pending charges on my paypal or cc, but nothing on my order history. Although I've received multiple pairs of a shoe, with no email confirmation nor order number on account.
A cat I know was really counting on his pair, the ever elusive size 13 that he won a raffle for. He got through on FNL online and decided not to buy his raffle pair. He thought no use going out in the snow on his lunch break if he already "secured" a pair. Just saw his cancellation email this morning. Doh!
Ahh ok, so they send a replacement WC card when they cancel the order that applied a wc, or would I have to request it specifically?
I called and asked them to cancel, then mentioned i used my card and if it was reusable, they told me no the system would show that it has been used, then she put in a request for a replacement.

I really don't like the annual Black History Month sneaks. The colors on them are so inaccurate, they don't have any damn relevance or association to Africa.

I mean what the F with this year's models? Black, purple, and copper gold don't have anything to do with Africa, I only think of Baltimore Ravens when I see them.

The Black History Month colors are as inaccurate as Akeem and his actual ethnicity and wrestling attire. He wore royal blue trunks along with a really yellow dashiki, and a royal blue hat with touches of yellow. What's bad is he was also a fat white guy who WWE tried pass off as a brother.

In case y'all don't recall Akeem, he was originally One Man Gang, a fat white biker guy with a mohawk who got rechristened as an African in a parking lot voodoo ceremony because Slick claimed he discoverd his "African roots". Some late 80s WWE stuff for y'all. 

:stoneface:

BHM = Africa = fail

30 club can't rock db 4s?? They are created by a kid of course but still

& honestly I was planning on keeping the GKs but this trade might be too good to pass up on.
Lol can't rock db 4s but can rock a shoe with a glow in the dark selling feature. Ironic

Trying to get the ASG for 285 locally of CL, but he won't budge from 300. Honestly, I feel like 285 is even too much.
#Teamretail

Best place to get black laces? I won a pair of XI ID'S off eBay and want to swap the white laces for black. Any help where to get black laces that look good? Thx

Trying to get the ASG for 285 locally of CL, but he won't budge from 300. Honestly, I feel like 285 is even too much.
#Teamretail

Let that clown keep em for 300. He'll come back when they don't move. $220 is crazy as it is and I LIKE the XI. A lot. 5 pairs in already but nothing compared to 18 from last year. It's just getting out of hand.

I stumbled on my GK's for retail since my Champs was letting unclaimed raffle pairs go in the afternoon, but before that I took the "L" #teamretail strong!

My End order shipped as of this morning. Been a decent weekend, both GKs on their way, managed to get the Ewing 33hi in black suede also just missed out on the torro Jordans but I can live with that.

Well just went ti mu local footaction and these are still available.... htown showed me love.again!!!

Back
Top Bottom