Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
FNL really needs to get their **** together, this doesn't make any sense for them to have this many errors and this is just from those who post on NT :smh: imagine how many caught the fade globally :x

I called Finishline about my order not being shipped yet. They told me they are trying to locate stock on the shoes. Looks like they might get canceled.

Maaaaan I need those Gumbo socks. Cats want $40 on the bay
mean.gif
I know me too, I was looking on the bay and was just not willing to shell out over 30 bucks for a pair of socks

Anybody know of any place with a 13 available know it's elusive but I'm in nj so jersey and NYC both doable

Champs in Willowbrook had some pairs yesterday during the Infared release. Worth it to give em a call. Close at 7 I think. (973) 785-3870

$180 for some DS Aways I'm buying tomorrow too. Might very well spend $500 in two days on kicks :O
 U won't regret it aways are tied for best colorway with KP in my eyes. Even better in person.

Wear those alot, well at least I did before NY started looking like the arctic tundra
roll.gif

Who knows.... Been dealing with snow and kids this weekend. I got thru on nike.com and Footaction also.

You are probably good. Mine said the same thing till yesterday evening. Turns out they are downtown in my city at the main ups spot. They shipped on Friday. So you may be good. Don't stress too much.

How did you find out they were in your down town area with no shipping confirmation? Appreciate the info fam. Repped!

You are probably good. Mine said the same thing till yesterday evening. Turns out they are downtown in my city at the main ups spot. They shipped on Friday. So you may be good. Don't stress too much.

How did you find out they were in your down town area with no shipping confirmation? Appreciate the info fam. Repped!
Go to ups.com. Track by reference. Put order number in as your reference number.

Who knows.... Been dealing with snow and kids this weekend. I got thru on nike.com and Footaction also.
& ur still waiting on one conf?

Yup. Other two shipped.

like someone posted earlier, champs at aventura mall has a ton of these left. i would've picked up a pair if i didn't leave my CC at home :rolleyes (multiple 10.5's and 11's when I went)

like someone posted earlier, champs at aventura mall has a ton of these left. i would've picked up a pair if i didn't leave my CC at home
eyes.gif
(multiple 10.5's and 11's when I went)
good to see people sharing info trying to help any Nters that came up empty handed. 
Go to ups.com. Track by reference. Put order number in as your reference number.
Yup. Other two shipped.
nice at least you secured 2

Back
Top Bottom