Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I need! those, I got a feeling these will be limited just like the first colorway of the 10s.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Waiting for some lighter colors to appear and then I will get excited. This shoe has promise though.

So let me get this right? Many people are wearing all these hyped up colorways of the Foamposite 1, wore/wear the Lebron 4, wore/wear the Foamposite Pro, wore/wear the Lebron 10, and wearing the new Barkley Posite, but say this Lebron 11's (that are not as bulky if not all the shoes that I listed above) "CAN'T be worn casually"? I know y'all CAN'T be serious. :smh:
I don't wear any of those shoes, so yes. And it has nothing to do with the bulk this time around.

Last edited:
I wasn't sure about these at first, but now I love em. There are going to be some straight fire colorways coming out with the XI, can't wait

There making a commercial for them. They were filming yesterday on south beach that's why there's all those pucs of him on the bike it's part of the commercial

Last edited:
Yeah, and he's all accessoriczed in the commercial too. Must be nice to be a rapper. Nike should make them at least drop them in a bar or wear in a video, media event or concert.

Yeah, and he's all accessoriczed in the commercial too. Must be nice to be a rapper. Nike should make them at least drop them in a bar or wear in a video, media event or concert.
Rappers wearing the shoe before the shoe even comes out adds some sort of hype. They endorse the shoes by just wearing them and posting pics on Instagram and twitter pretty much that gives some people the incentive to buy the shoes

Back
Top Bottom