Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Rappers wearing the shoe before the shoe even comes out adds some sort of hype. They endorse the shoes by just wearing them and posting pics on Instagram and twitter pretty much that gives some people the incentive to buy the shoes
Pretty much!

Man these XIs are gonna be a problem.
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Hope Nike doesn't pull any of that limited foolishness with the KOTJs.

Those are amazing. They black/red colorway will hopefully be copped.

If anyone wearing size 9.5 is interested in the Parachute Gold "King of the Jungle pair," I may have access to another pair in that SIZE ONLY, so PM me if interested. 

The black/reds are sexy. I will pay full retail on day one and then play ball in them for months. Best black/red colorway in some time...

Man these XIs are gonna be a problem. :smh: :pimp:

Hope Nike doesn't pull any of that limited foolishness with the KOTJs.

Those are amazing. They black/red colorway will hopefully be copped.

It'd be very foolish IMO to do that when they have them in that commercial with matching apparel. Just make it possible for the fans to get.

Wale and Trinidad James posted pics. I know imma have to go thru hell and high water to these.

Last edited:
the black and red joint will be copped on release..saw the gold joints earlier and the shoe looks great on foot

Right only time i remember apparel releasing for a limited shoe was the 06 grapes
2006 Grapes were a Lifestyle release, all retros released under this line had matching apparel.  Need to bring back those Cool Grey 3's...

Lifestyles werent crazy limited but were a step up from general releases in terms of rarity, they had way less pairs made is what in trying to say

And they were only produced in men sizes that sounds somewhat limited

Really hoping that these will be widely available for everyone, great colorway.  Hopefully the fact that they will be made in all kids sizes, including toddlers, and have matching apparel are good signs. 

Just saw @ericmatnaer post on Twitter about there being an XI QS retailing over $200 that drops before the parachute golds.. any body got any leads on this info?

Back
Top Bottom